Does my DC have full access to the code of the EA in the terminal? - page 8

Urain:

I do not live in Russia, and I am not particularly interested in studying the laws of the Russian Federation; according to Ukrainian law, only legal entities can trade on the stock and currency markets.

So physical persons proudly calling themselves traders (in our country) do not trade. It is not clear at all what they do, and once it is not clear, but the income is 13% of income and the money is clean. By the way, when working with DCs from any bank (we) automatically withdraw these 13% when withdrawing money from the trading account to the account. So do not bother with this, let the bank comes up with a reason why he transferred your money from his account, and you just provide the tax office with a bank statement, which you can always get at the bank.

In Russia it is about the same, at least as far as Forex is concerned.

The topic is interesting, but has gone off track.

I would like to hear a specific answer from MQ programmers that this cannot be done (neither in MT4 nor in MT5).

And since they are not saying anything, then anything is possible.

Serg16:

The topic is interesting, but has gone off track.

I would like to hear a specific answer from MQ programmers that this cannot be done (neither in MT4 nor in MT5).

And since they are not saying anything, then anything is possible.

They are not silent, and if you look beyond the latest posts you will seehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3622/page3#comment_61059
Имеет ли возможность мой ДЦ получить полный доступ к коду советника находящегося в терминале?
Имеет ли возможность мой ДЦ получить полный доступ к коду советника находящегося в терминале?
  • www.mql5.com
Некоторое время назад мной был написан некий индикатор а позднее по нему советник.

Yedelkin:

Проблемы "мелкого предпринимательства" на форексе я попробовал изложить выше. Со своей колокольни, так сказать. Поэтому представляется, что было бы проще, если  бы каждый клиент "самостоятельно зарабатывал" с помощью эксперта, а потом делился бы (тем или иным способом) с автором.

How about just trading signals then?

xeon:

Maybe just trade in signals then?

Wouldn't it be better to just study the laws and know how to communicate with the tax authorities?

Although signals are also a good idea, if there are buyers of course...

Lizar:

Maybe $20,000 won't attract the attention of the fiscal authorities, but from the state's point of view you will still be a radish

FEDERAL LAW ON THROUGH CONTROL OF LEGALIZATION (SURVIVALIZATION) OF PROFITS Gained IN ILLEGALITY AND FINANCING OF TERRORISM
Article 6: Transactions with funds or other property subject to mandatory control

1. a transaction with funds or other assets is subject to mandatory control if the amount for which it is made is equal to or exceeds 600,000 roubles or is equal to or exceeds the amount in foreign currency equivalent to 600,000 roubles.

I.e. amounts starting from $20,000 will definitely draw the attention of the responsible authorities. The bank will report the matter to the appropriate authority.

They say that when the income is large, you have to do something with offshore...

-Alexey-:

I.e. amounts of $20,000 or more are bound to attract the attention of the responsible authorities. The bank will report the matter.

They say that when the income is big, one should do something with offshore companies....

As far as I understand 20K Bakinskiye rubles at the current exchange rate does not stretch to 600000 rubles.

The question is how much can be taken out or transferred without a declaration. The exchange, bank or brokerage company does not think I will bother about the input of funds (although the withdrawal will be quite interesting).

Interesting:

As far as I understand, 20K Baku rubles at the current exchange rate does not reach 600,000 rubles.

The question is how much can be taken out or transferred without a declaration. And the stock exchange, bank or DC think I will not really bother with the deposit of funds (although the withdrawal will be quite interesting to them).

Well, that's just ... rounded :) As they say, between us millionaires! ops!