Does my DC have full access to the code of the EA in the terminal? - page 4

AlexSTAL:
Uh-huh, if he gives you the password.... and the keys to the safe...
I just have a problem. My acquaintances want to give me money to trade from my 'joint' account, then share the results. And I would like them to keep the money, but I don't want to give the software away either.

Yedelkin:
I just have a problem. My acquaintances want to give me money to trade from my "joint" account, then share the results. And I would like them to keep the money, but I don't want to give the programme away either.
Everything was thought out for you long ago: PAMM

AlexSTAL:
Everything was invented for you a long time ago: PAMM
Not everything was invented for me yet. There are no PAMMs in banks. And you only need to trade through an official Russian bank.

Yedelkin:
They haven't thought of everything for me yet. There are no pawnbrokers at banks. And trading is only required through an official Russian bank.
And which Russian bank works with MT5 on the real? Maybe only VTB (as far as I know there is a demo there so far), but the conditions there in my opinion would not be realistic from the point of view of an ordinary trader or investor.

Yedelkin:
They haven't thought of everything for me yet. There are no pawns in banks. And you only have to trade through an official Russian bank.

Open an account with an overseas bank... What difference does it make?

Only the platforms there are different...

AlexSTAL:

Only the platforms are different...

So it was probably all tied up with MT5, although a normal overseas bank/exchange is in any case better than the coolest Russian one.

Interesting:
And which Russian bank is working with MT5 on the real?

No, not yet. So the guys still have hopes and no disappointments :) And I have time to think about it.

...I heard that VTB24, NPB and some Volga bank are planning MT5.

AlexSTAL:

There are at least two differences: withholding of income tax by the bank and currency controls on the transfer of funds across borders.

Yedelkin:
There are at least two differences: withholding of income tax by the bank and currency control when transferring money across borders.

What income tax? What are you talking about????

You fill out a W-8BEN there, and here you pay the same 13%...

Why are you afraid of the exchange control? I have never had a problem with it.

Just fill in a declaration once a year and that's it

AlexSTAL:

What income tax? What are you talking about????

You fill out a W-8BEN there, and here you pay the same 13%...

Why are you afraid of the exchange control? I have never had any problems with it.

Just fill out a declaration once a year and that's it.

Don't get emotional, please. An official Russian bank independently withholds 13% income tax and the client has no worries. Foreign Exchange Control is now worried not me but my friends - they know better how, when and where to report their money. I myself am not yet familiar with the intricacies of currency control, so I cannot explain in detail.

"I have never had any problems with it"? - Do you work with sums of 20 Kilobucks and more? Then I will certainly pass your words on.