Does my DC have full access to the code of the EA in the terminal? - page 3

In general, the broker could download the source text file, and then it would not need to decompile. But I think that brokers don't have that option, because if they found out about it, then... you know. In general, the broker first of all is interested in matching the rate to a stop loss. He does not even need the Expert Advisor's code. Who has dealt with this?

Forum rules forbid discussion of brokers. Please don't forget that.

Trottel:
In general, the broker could download the source text file, and then decompiling it would not be necessary. But I think that brokers don't have such possibility, because if they knew about it then... you know. In general, the broker first of all is interested in matching the rate to a stop loss. He does not even need the Expert Advisor's code. Who has dealt with this?

If you don't trust your broker, why do you work with him?

If you do not want to change the broker, do not expose real stops, and work through the virtual ones.

Both MT4 and MT5 allow you to implement them.

If you can't do it yourself, go to the Jobs section.

To ensure that the stops are always active, put a ready-made Expert Advisor monitoring the stops on the VPS. The platform allows you to manage one account from two computers simultaneously.

It looks complicated, but you have a problem with your broker, you solve it. The real options I gave you.

You can't do it yourself, go to the Jobs section.

No files (Expert Advisors, sources, logs, etc.) from the terminal (the user's computer) are transferred to the broker's servers in any way.

The only exception is the short crash logs of the terminal, which do not contain any personal information. The crash logs are transmitted directly to the service desk of our company through brokers' servers. It is the work with crashes that allows us to fix most of the errors and increases the quality and stability of our products.

z_e_e_d:

So, the point is that the indicator is written correctly - almost like this one - the difference is that more currencies have been added and that's it

//--- расчёт индикатора         
     for(i=limit-1;i>=0;i--)
     {  

rashit1Buffer[i]=mrate[i].close;

}    

You work with close prices, but the close price on the zero bar is dynamic from the bar's opening to its closing, while it is static on the history.

You have to dig in this direction. For example, try working with open, the problems will disappear, although the lag will increase.

Urain:

If you don't trust your broker, why do you work with him?

If you don't want to change your broker, you may just not set real stops and work through virtual ones.

Both MT4 and MT5 allow you to implement them.

If you can not do it yourself, go to the section Jobs.

To ensure that the stops are always active, put a ready-made Expert Advisor monitoring the stops on the VPS. The platform allows you to manage one account from two computers simultaneously.

It looks complicated, but you have a problem with your broker, you solve it. The real options I gave you.

You can't do it yourself, ask in the Jobs section.

I have never been used to trade on my real account. I do not trade on the real account yet and have no problems with broker respectively. I dont understand what you said about the real/virtual stop loss to be honest. Stop loss is a stop loss - if it is reached then it has been reached - real or virtual.

Urain:

The platform allows you to manage one account from two computers at the same time.

This is new to me. In a nutshell, how does this work?

Yedelkin:
This is new to me. In a nutshell, how do you do it?

Put it on two computers and control ))))))

On MT4 it is often used to open multiple positions at the same time ("pair" trading)

AlexSTAL:

Put it on two computers and manage ))))))

On MT4 it is often used to open multiple positions at the same time ("pair" trading)

Cool. I.e. you can not give your Expert Advisor to a client, but just remotely connect to his trading account?

Yedelkin:
That's cool. So you can not give your EA to a client, but just remotely connect to his trading account?
Mm-hmm,if he gives you the password.... and the keys to the safe...