Interesting and Humour - page 4803

khorosh:

Some people think this is fascism. Aren't you afraid that the powerful will decide whether you live in this world or not. Whether or not you and your descendants are worthy of continuing the lineage?

Deadlock.... maybe the pressing matters in our business conversation would be better))) I always liked the physicist Jung, it was something about pressure temperature. All the physicists I knew at the time (squandered) their fortunes on their research, they were remembered, some were not, none happily ended their lives as I understand it. And only Jung had double windows on his discoveries, when the king did not yet have them, children, a wife))) A rare type.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is the way Nature has worked for many thousands of years. Not everyone notices it, but it is a fact. Some people try to change things, but it is impossible, which is very well traced in history. Even in animal herds there is a leader.

The leader never seeks to reduce the size of his pack.

khorosh:

The leader never seeks to reduce the size of his pack.

When the peak period arrives, there's also the slogan: "For any boil but a hunger strike".

khorosh:

Some people think this is fascism. Aren't you afraid that the powerful will decide whether you live in this world or not. Whether or not you and your descendants are worthy of continuing the lineage?

A family of survivalist descendants without the rest of the world is only capable of surviving in a cave and eating the corpses of their predecessors.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The frog has four limbs with five fingers, a head, eyes, mouth and even hidden ears and neck.

But YOU don't have to be afraid to turn into a frog. You won't live more than a million years anyway.)

About the frog...

---

A tough guy comes into the joint with a bodyguard.

The tough guy's neck is practically invisible.

They ask for turtle soup.

They wait, they wait, they can't wait.

Cool asks his bodyguard to run into the kitchen and see how long, no?

He enters the kitchen and sees a picture.

A turtle is lying on the table, its head protrudes from its shell, the cook swings his knife, the turtle sticks its head in its shell.

And so it goes on and on.

Anyway, he can't cut off the turtle's head.

The bodyguard comes up and advises the cook to shove his finger up the turtle's ass.

He tries it and indeed, the turtle's head comes out.

He asks where he learnt it.

The bodyguard replies that he puts his master's tie on it that way.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A lump of mud would come out).

Nothing else? Turn on the logic, there's a nice word for it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Just kidding.

It's not a joke. It's reality, which you yourself have confirmed.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Nothing else? Engage your logic, there is a beautiful word.

A handful of earth is not one character, but at least two - earth and some.

Maybe you got confused with feng shui - wind-water?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Nothing else? Turn on the logic, there's a nice word for it.

All the clever ones I follow. You don't need to stand out with confidence in fantasies that you're better than the rest. You've only got a 3 on the five-point system yet.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What is this? A direct question or a clarification of what I was asking? If it is a direct question, you can use the dictionary. But that's not what I'm interested in. Have you seen the video comnet that was quoted earlier? In the video, the poem about shi-shi is written in different characters, but they all sound the same.

===

水土 - water and soil

土水 - soil water

;)

===

There happens to be a separate character for mud, 泥 ... If it can be considered a separate character.

You have almost guessed it, by sifting dirt out of sight, you yourself confirm that, there is a separate hieroglyph for dirt. How else are Russian children and students to explain this mixture? You are almost there. It is the Chinese and their longer civilisation - they will not allow mistakes of consequences of two-tone interpretations, if I may say so.