Interesting and Humour - page 4659

Alexey Viktorov:
Hooray!!! I got 2,000₽. If I don't die, another 2,000₽ will be transferred.

2,000/78 = $25.64 + if you survive == $51.28 - is this per month, or a one-time action?

42500/450 = $94.44 a month for everyone who lost their income - not enough government funding for our country, they want to spend $10 billion to support business, again someone will whistle some money as usual...

I've known you for a long time and all I'm asking you to do right now is to DON'T BE INVOLVED. Don't get vaccinated against anything at all. And don't vaccinate your family.

Trust me - it's for the good of all mankind.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It's funny, the author of this fudge is Baida)

and I read RBC regularly, mostly the headlines

Yes, by the way, the same RBC showed me today that the trendy new trend is the yellow jumpsuit!

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Do you advertise for RBC? I find their website uncomfortable to read the news.

it has become "heavy", i had an old laptop on a celron, 3 years ago this site stopped opening - coolers whirring - everything hangs, the page hangs in the browser for 5 minutes, i had to upgrade the laptop

before it had no problem to open everything on the laptop, I added memory, reinstalled the wine - does not help, and then it seems that the site Citilinka behave themselves

Дмитрий:

I've known you for a long time and all I'm asking you to do right now is to DON'T BE INVOLVED. Don't get vaccinated against anything at all. And don't vaccinate your family.

Trust me - it's for the good of all mankind.

Well, you've been vaccinated since birth.

Igor Makanu:

Learn the basics, at least start with Wiki, and then you will fight the general illiteracy ))))

I don't know, but the context somehow reads as a denial of vaccination itself - it has long been a trendy topic

Wiki is written by everyone.
I'm not against vaccination - only in favour, but NOT to a sick person. The sick person will get worse. Simply because vaccination is the introduction of a microdose of virus into the body. The body finds its own method of fighting it - it learns.

Олег avtomat:

Well, you've been vaccinated since birth.

Of course I was.

You, too, as a born-again USSR citizen.

Artyom Trishkin:
Wiki is written by everyone.
I am not against vaccination - only in favour, but NOT to a sick person. The sick person will get worse. Simply because vaccination is the introduction of a microdose of the virus into the body. The body finds its own method of fighting it - it learns.

Cut the crap - for some diseases, even people who are sick are vaccinated. For example, influenza