Interesting and Humour - page 4221

Andrei:

It is with the dark forces that evil is repaired by evil, multiplying evil... but with the light forces everything is light and good...

Yes, that's probably true and that's right. Only the world we live in is sinking more and more into evil.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Yes, that's probably true and that's right. Only the world we live in is sinking more and more into evil.

It is the law of karma - by rejecting light, one drives oneself and everything around into darkness... so it is designed from the beginning so that light cannot be replaced by anything...

Christianity

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. But the earth was without form and void, and darkness over the abyss, and the Spirit of God hovered over the water. And God said, "Let there be light. And there was light. And God saw that the light was good, and God separated the light from the darkness. And God called the light day and the darkness night. And there was evening and there was morning.

Light in Christianity is divided into the creaturely and non-creational light. It should be understood - the light of the created includes both material light and spiritual light, but not eternal light (light of the angels of Heaven, light of the face, of the soul...).

Genesis1:3-4: And God said, Let there be light. And there became light. And God saw that the light was good, and God separated the light from the darkness.

The light of the created is the light of the living, given by the Spirit of God through the angels:

Psalm55:14: For thou hast delivered my soul from death, and my feet from stumbling, that I might walk before the face of God in the light of the living .

Psalm66:2: O God, be merciful to us, and bless us, illumine us with Thy face,

Psalm88:16: Blessed are the people who know the trumpet call! They walk in the light of Thy face, O Lord,

There is a light of glory:

Rev18:1: After this I saw another angel come down out of heaven and have great power; the earth was illuminated by his glory.

Modern fiction, historical literature, among other non-canonical sources, gives an example of comprehension of this category, conveyed through the possible only for a man of another epoch - a kind of exegesis of the worldview of Sergius of Radonezh:

And it is not God that can be understood and understood, but only the energies flowing out of him; they permeate the world, they create it and destroy it. For without them, without the energy of light, the world is darkness, and the material light seen by mortal eyes, the light of created things, is similar to uncreated darkness.

1 John.1:5: And this is the good news which we have heard from him and proclaim to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82_(%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%8F)

Andrei:

It is the law of karma - by rejecting light, one drives oneself and everything around into darkness... It is designed so that light cannot be replaced by anything...

This is the karma of the whole society.

Aleksey Ivanov:
So karma is rotten in all of society.
Through light it is easily remedied... But it takes time until the material chain is changed due to inertia...

Andrei:

god is light, if you pray to him you would feel light, and if you don't feel light you would pray to someone or something else.... it's simple.

light is photons

god is photons?

Andrei:

Christianity

What a way to insert or write whole sheets. Can't you understand that, apart from the authors, nobody reads them.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

light is photons

God is photons?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page4239#comment_6900026
Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форумяне, не забывайте соблюдать правила...

Aleksey Ivanov:

What is the manner of inserting or writing whole sheets. Can't you understand that, apart from the authors, nobody reads them.

Whoever is interested will read it all

What do I do about it? How do I get some light?

meditate or what?