Interesting and Humour - page 4057

Andrey Kisselyov:
If you do not know its working principles, it does not and cannot exist for you.

Sincerely.

An engine cannot not consume energy and produce energy at the same time - violating the law of conservation of energy is impossible.

P.S. The earth is not flat, it is round.

Дмитрий:

An engine cannot not consume energy and produce energy at the same time - violating the law of conservation of energy is impossible.

Do not argue with me without studying the subject. it's not as bad as you think.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:

Do not argue with me without studying the subject. it is not as bad as you think.

With respect.

An engine cannot not consume energy and produce energy at the same time - violating the law of conservation of energy is impossible in principle.

P.S. Apart from humans, there are no other beings endowed with higher intelligence on Earth and never have been.

Дмитрий:

An engine cannot not consume energy and produce energy at the same time - violating the law of conservation of energy is impossible in principle.

P.S. Apart from humans, there are no other beings endowed with a higher intellect on Earth and never have been.

there is no need to take your own conjectures as an axiom, study the subject, and there is no need to bark at a caravan, it will not notice you and will move on.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:

There is no need to take your speculations as axiomatic, study the subject and do not bark at the caravan, it will not notice you and will move on.

Sincerely.

An engine cannot not consume energy and produce energy at the same time - violating the law of conservation of energy is impossible in principle, in general and in particular.

P.S. The Americans did visit the Moon.

Олег avtomat:

genius !!!

;))))))))

Under the Soviet Union mermaids lived, but with the collapse of the Union all the mermaids died out? From starvation? Or were they shot? Or deported? Or maybe they were buried somewhere else?

Lyosha, did you come across any mermaids?

If it's about me, I haven't, and thank goodness. What's there to do with it but yell?)

Дмитрий:

An engine cannot not consume energy and produce energy at the same time - violating the law of conservation of energy is impossible in principle, in general and in particular.

P.S. The Americans did go to the Moon.

I do not care where they were and what laws you believe in, any heat pump (air conditioner, refrigerator) has an efficiency>1 LEARN TO THE THEME, BEFORE STUDYING.
it is not interesting to talk to someone who likes to repeat the same thing. we are done talking to you.

Sincerely.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If it's for me, I haven't been caught, thank goodness. What do you do with it but yell?)

First you need to catch it, then examine it, and then you'll see what to do with it. )))

Regards.

Дмитрий:

Just to clarify a bit. An engine cannot produce more energy than it consumes. And we also take into account the unavoidable losses.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I do not care where they were and what laws you believe in, any heat pump (air conditioner, refrigerator) has an efficiency>1 LEARN TO THE THEME, BEFORE STUDYING.
it is not interesting to talk to someone who likes to repeat the same thing. we are done talking to you.

Sincerely.

The efficiency of any device cannot be greater than one.

The efficiency of any heat pump is less than unity, because in addition to electricity, the heat pump uses the temperature of the air or water heated by the sun or geothermal energy.

An engine cannot not consume energy and produce energy at the same time - violation of the law of conservation of energy is impossible in principle, in general and in particular.

P.S. Hyperborea never existed. Just like the country of Mu