Interesting and Humour - page 4024

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's why you should write "emergency exit".

Wouldn't that reduce the vocabulary to the level of Ellochka the ogre?

Alexey Viktorov:

Wouldn't it lead to a reduction in vocabulary to the level of Ellochka the ogre?

It will also lead to an overuse of paint - one more letter.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Will also lead to overconsumption of paint - one more letter.

)))))

...one of the neighbours is now trying to get their hands on a Japanese maple.
))))

I know some young junkies who ordered all their seeds by mail and tried to grow marijuana in pots on the balcony)), so someone sent these clowns nettle seeds, I don't know what kind, but it looks like the leaves. I do not know, though, they tried to smoke it, or earlier figured it out))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Only two armies in the world have vegetarian rations - the US and Britain. So you draw the conclusions.

---

I got another question for you, you were talking about God... and then suddenly you're nostalgic for the soviet union. How's that?

Good afternoon, everyone.
How are the structure of the USSR and God interrelated that you have such a question? I am not nostalgic and have never been, I have an understanding of things, and I wish you the same.

With respect.

P.S. I also wish this to some moderators who see "provocations" in my posts on the subject of objectivity in the events that have never been there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Everywhere you look, there are so many Russian language experts around, and not a single sane textbook is to be found in nature, so that is a stunning paradox.

I won't say anything about today's textbooks, but in my time at school I got nothing but "C's" in Russian. I read a lot and wrote without mistakes, but memorizing the rules of Russian grammar was boring, and I constantly got F's.

But I got straight A's for free essays )). But that was a literature class.

Alexey Viktorov:

Apparently because the rules have been rewritten many times before. For example, they used to write and say "emergency exit". And then some... got it into his head that if it comes from the wordreserve, then it's correct to write "spare" with the accent on the second a. I was taught in the early sixties that when asked "Where do you live?" the answer was "I live in Moscow" or "I live in the city of Moscow", implying that in a city called Moscow. And some... got it in his head that it's correct to write "Moscow City Prosecutor's Office." But that's not all... Probably many people know that in Moscow there is a plant called "Sickle and Hammer" and there is a passage named after this plant. So some ... made signs on the walls of houses that say: " Serp & Molot plant".

So? Are they all considered great connoisseurs? How can these two questions be merged into one? Start a new discussion. This proposal does not concern Dmitri Fedoseyev.

I remember, earlier TV announcers used to say "in connection with this namerek noticed....". And then Gorbachev came along and twisted the phrase to "in this connection...". And everyone started copying him. Recently, sadly, I noticed that the GDP, too, is mutilating Russian with this phrase.

Andrey Kisselyov:

Good afternoon, everyone.
How are the structure of the USSR and God interrelated that you have such a question? I am not nostalgic and have never been, I have an understanding of things, and I wish you the same.

With respect.

Yes! An amazing insight into things.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes! An amazing insight into the nature of things.

read the bible, maybe you will find there that god is god and that the arrangement of society is a purely human invention to make life easier for them (contrary to god's laws).

Do you know the difference between a critic and an analyst?
A critic critic always criticizes, trying to find a speck in the eye of his/her interlocutor,
the analyst tries to understand what is going on and draw conclusions.

you are clearly a critic in life and i feel sorry for you.

Respectfully.

P.S. I am done talking to you.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I remember TV announcers used to say "in connection with this namerek noticed...."...

And also the clear construction of phrases from which everything is clear, impeccable diction, posture, hairstyle, clothes.

With respect.