Interesting and Humour - page 3922

khorosh:
This does not mean that if a state has a territorial division, it has to change to a national administrative system.

That was not even in my vague mind

khorosh:
All the conflicts started after Gorbachev came to power. The reason was his incompetence as head of state. He called for acceleration without doing anything about it. And glasnost led to political strife between individual nationalities. And I am sure that the United States had a hand in this. Because their aim was to destroy the USSR.

Well, of course. And the fact that the USSR lived only off oil exports and that oil prices fell under Gorbachev has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The huge country had been living since Khrushchev's time only by buying bread from the US and Canada, the imbalanced economy was growing every year, and Gorbachev and the US were to blame.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Not to destroy the USSR, to help people free themselves from a totalitarian dictatorship that violates human rights.

Can I make all this negotiation easy for you, try to save your time.
All this knowledge of history ultimately boils down to America being evil.
Let's face it:
"The US wants to enslave the whole world, including us."

I suggest we start working on a plan. What do we do? How do we confront this evil, what do we do?

Thank you.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not to destroy the USSR, to help people free themselves from a totalitarian dictatorship that violated human rights.

Gorbachev lifted the Iron Curtain, established world peace, opened people's eyes to the world.

Isn't it possible to violate human rights in divided countries after the collapse of the Soviet Union? Are you really so naïve and think that the US had such a goal. The purpose was obvious - to weaken a strategic adversary. This is clear to any sensible person, but if you do not understand it, you are not one of them).

Lazar Buga:

Let me lighten up all these negotiations with you and try to save your time.
All this knowledge of history ultimately boils down to the fact that America is evil.
Let's face it:
"The U.S. wants to enslave the world, including us."

I suggest we start working on a plan. What do we do? How do we confront this evil, what do we do?

Thank you.

We were told this back in the Soviet Union. However, the years of perestroika brought surprising revelations; it turned out to be quite different.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

We were told this back in the Soviet Union. However, the years of perestroika brought surprising revelations; it turned out to be quite different.

I assure you - you just have to accept it. I am not joking, America is indeed our enemy.
It's just that you can spend a few more days debating which of you knows history better, and at the apogee you will come to the point where we are left to our own devices.

Just trying to shorten your time. Let's get straight to the point and start working out a plan of counteraction.

Dimitri, trust me. I know what I'm talking about.

What are we going to do?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not to destroy the USSR, to help people free themselves from a totalitarian dictatorship that violated human rights.

Gorbachev lifted the Iron Curtain, brought peace to the world, opened people's eyes to peace and life.

He established the kind of peace that started the bombing of Yugoslavia, Libya, Iraq, Syria and the orange revolutions in many countries. The weakening and collapse of the USSR untied the hands of the USA.

Lazar Buga:
I assure you, you just have to accept it. I'm not joking, America really is our enemy.
It's just that you can spend a few more days debating which of you knows history better, and at the apogee you will come to the point where we are left to our own devices.

Just trying to shorten your time. Let's get straight to the point and start working out a plan of counteraction.

What are we going to do?

Then let's go to the woods)) You'll see better from there

Lazar Buga:
I assure you - you just have to accept it. I am not joking, America really is our enemy.

What are we going to do?

I suggest cutting off the internet and tinfoil hats

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Then let's go to the woods.)) You'll see better from there.

Okay, that's an option. What does Mr. Butterfly in the avatar suggest?