Interesting and Humour - page 3883

khorosh:
96.2% of Tajiks in the referendum voted for the preservation of the USSR.

And I think 90% voted for independence as well.

Just like Ukrainians.

Andrew Petras:

Twice.

Let's talk about it when you're 86.

khorosh:
Are you suggesting that the city should be surrendered? Has the population been asked where they want to live, do they need it?

Similar question - have the population been asked if they need this protection?

Vladimir Suschenko:

All in favour of a federal structure.

Nobody voted for "federal structure" in Ukraine. I was very interested in all these processes at the time.

Every Ukrainian wanted two things - "Preservation of the Union as a strong state" and "Separation from the Union, which leeched itself on Ukraine".

George Merts:

No one voted for a "federal structure" in Ukraine. I was very interested in all these processes at the time.

Every Ukrainian wanted two things - "Preservation of the Union as a strong state" and "Separation from the Union, which leeched itself on Ukraine".

You can't have two birds with one stone... Let's talk more about humour

Dmitry Fedoseev:

A similar question is whether the population has been asked whether they need this protection?

It is not difficult to draw a conclusion from the results of the 2014 referendum.

• Turnout - 74.87%
  • For the state sovereignty of the DPR - 89,07%
  • For the "united Ukraine" - 10,19%
  • Spoiled ballots - 0.74%

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Ignore it. It's just trolling. The topic had nothing to do with programming - the idea of multiple missiles was discussed. A fact on programming is pulled out of a clip on the topic of many one-off rockets, and the current week's result is glossed over, and mockery ensues.

I am interested in these instances.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Let's talk about it when you're 86.

I'm afraid you won't live to see that happen, you have all the prerequisites for it.

George Merts:

No one voted for a "federal structure" in Ukraine. I was very interested in all these processes at the time.

Is that what you want to sell me? I have a good memory and clear thoughts so far...
This can be told either to those who are already out of their minds by old age or did not live at that time by young age.

khorosh:

It is not difficult to draw a conclusion from the results of the 2014 referendum.

• Turnout - 74.87%
  • For the state sovereignty of the DNR - 89,07%
  • For the United Ukraine - 10,19%
  • Spoiled ballots - 0.74%
Do you believe in these referendums? Who held them? Did the DNR itself hold them?