Interesting and Humour - page 3843

khorosh:
I absolutely agree, which is why it is not clear why there is so much negativity only about Russia.

What negative is this about the Judge? It's a positive. First, it raises the prestige of law schools. Second, it's a great scheme. It's actually a grail... True, you will have to spend 5 years in law school but then you can, with an income of 2 million rubles a year, make one-day weddings with a budget of 50 years of income.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You're talking about anuns again, won't you get over it, did the big boys hurt you when you were a kid?

on the contrary, i have always been a defender of the weak and the poor. but i have always been a scapegoat of traitors and hypocrites. understand, Yura, i do not care about your anus, you should protect your honour from youth, and this is not about you, Yura.... That's why I say, you're a nobody here, understand, sing songs about "over there" and not about "here".

When I was young, I got caught in a cell... young, boisterous blood, exploits, everything... sitting on the stone floor, kiming. some young guys about my age, about 10-15..... noisy, shouting, all so smart and knowledgeable it makes me sick... There were so many of them that the camera was as close as a can of sprat. 15 guys and 3 girls. The guys started to push one of the girls back and forth and laugh, I did not go into why, they were just having so much fun, they thought of such an amusement.... the girl was crying, she was scared.... a crowd of people and me sitting on a stone floor... i stood up, and i yelled something like "shut the fuck up!!!"... everyone was quiet in a moment, there was total silence.... i took the girl under my arm, i sat down again on the stone floor, i put the girl on my lap and she instantly collapsed as if a switch was switched off.... I sat on the cold floor covered in someone else's liquid and sticky vomit, and on my lap slept some girl I had just saved from her friends' abuse.... the crowd remained cordoned off and silent for 3-4 hours, no one dared to sit down on the floor like me, everyone stood silent, shoulder to shoulder, 10-15 people in a 2x2 room....

Yuriy Zaytsev:

What negative is this about the Judge? It's a positive. First, it raises the prestige of law schools. Secondly, it's a great scheme.

Where is what scheme? Nothing has been proven yet, the journalists have blurted it out, and the detractors are already here. If the ex-husband is a businessman, he could have given his daughter some money for the wedding. I also sent my daughter and granddaughter to the south for a vacation and gave them money. If this event gets a lot of publicity, they will check the facts and if they find a crime, she won't have to work as a judge. Everyone is going to jail, regardless of their face, right down to the governors and ministers.

khorosh:
Where is the scheme? Nothing has been proven yet, the journalists blurted it out and there are spoilers right there. If the ex-husband is a businessman, he could have given his daughter money for the wedding. I also sent my daughter and granddaughter to the south for a vacation and gave them money. If this event gets a lot of publicity, they will check the facts and if they find a crime, she won't have to work as a judge.

That's the thing... the beauty of it is that people will go to law school.

The scheme, the scheme is simple, the girls need to find a businessman :)

P. S.

There is no money, the prime minister said.

So there it is!!! It turns out there is.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's the thing... the beauty of it is that people are going to law school.

That's bullshit. People have been going there for a long time, so much so that there's overproduction. It's a problem for a lawyer to find a job. Now there's a resurgence of interest in technical professions. More people are going there to study.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's the thing... the beauty of it is that people are going to law school.

P. S.

There is no money, the prime minister said.

You are a fool, Yura. Or a provocateur. You should be banned. Considering you're "from there", you could get an article, you can probably guess which one. - You're a literate, you're a pussy.

Or is that how you work off the green piasters, in addition to other bending? I don't understand your close attention to politicians, judges and Russia in general in such a negative way.

Andrey Dik:

on the contrary, i have always been a defender of the weak and the poor. but i have always been a scapegoat for traitors and hypocrites. understand, Yura, i don't care about your anus, you should protect your honour from youth, and this is not about you, Yura.... That's why I say you're a nobody here, understand, sing songs about "over there" and not about "here".

when I was young, I was in a cell... young blood, heroes, everything... I was sitting on the stone floor, kidding. some young guys about my age, 10-15 years old... .... noisy, shouting, all so smart and knowledgeable it makes me sick... There were so many of them that the camera was as close as a can of sprat. 15 guys and 3 girls. The guys started to push one of the girls back and forth and laugh, I did not go into why, they were just having so much fun, they thought of such an entertainment.... the girl was crying, she was scared.... a crowd of people and me sitting on a stone floor... i stood up, and i yelled something like "shut the fuck up!!!"... everyone was quiet in a moment, there was total silence.... i took the girl under my arm, sat down again on the stone floor, i put the girl on my lap and she instantly collapsed as if a switch was switched off.... I sat on the cold floor covered in someone else's liquid and sticky vomit, and on my lap slept some girl I had just saved from her friends' abuse.... the crowd remained cordoned off and silent for 3-4 hours, no one dared to sit down on the floor like me, everyone stood silent, shoulder to shoulder, 10-15 people in a 2x2 room....

That's reassuring, there's hope... I almost believe...

The story, interesting...

Andrey Dik:
You're a fool, Jura. Or a provocateur. You should be banned. Considering you're"from there", you could get an article, I guess you can guess which one. - You're so fucking literate.

Too bad I can't tweak the visuals, smartphone, inconvenient.

Would have been fun...

khorosh:
That's nonsense. People have been going there for a long time, so much so that there is now a surplus of them. It's a problem for a lawyer to find a job. Now there's a resurgence of interest in technical professions. More people are going there to study.

Well, that's what I'm talking about, it's the woman from Krasnodar who has to learn!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I wish I could tweak the video sequence, smartphone, inconvenient.

It would have been fun...

that's our kid over there. you're not our kid over there either. feel the difference....

You want to know what happened after 3 or 4 hours? - nothing much, everyone except me and including the girl i rescued was taken out of the cell and i was left alone again.... what happened to the girl afterwards i do not know, but i am sure she knew what strength, protection, honor, conscience and imaginary friends meant after the incident.