Interesting and Humour - page 3831

khorosh:
It is incommensurable, and, moreover, it is a thing of bygone days.

Zaitsev is the most correct person among us here: we look at his pictures and admire the man's taste. If all forum members (including me) behaved on this thread the way Zaytsev does, it would not be a thread but a paradise.

And you should not demand anything from him, you should sympathize with the fact that a generally good man has got into the most democratic of all the most democratic countries.

His sympathy is that he does not understand the meaning of the word "democracy", especially in its American sense.

American democracy is based on a bill of rights. It is not the first bill of rights in human history, but it is most vividly manifested in the United States.

The basic meaning of rights in the American sense is the right to hunt other people down. Well, that's the way it goes. First, the Indians. They fought back, so they decided to destroy not Indians, but the bison, the Indians' food supply. They quickly shot 70 million buffalo, and then the number of Indians went down by itself.

Then the Negroes were hunted. More recently, but solely by law in the mid-sixties of the 20th century, they stopped hunting blacks.

In between they shot each other, sometimes presidents.

All in all, the Bill of Rights in full glory.

But that's not all.

You can also hunt in the moral sense - witches. You formulate the celestial bullshit, hang it on a man, and drive him across the prairies until he dies. Exactly in the U.S. it is possible, because the heart of business life is advertising and according to the laws of this very advertising you start to poison people.

Today we see this in Trump, who is their president.

Before that McCartney was poisoning alleged communists. They even passed a law. The most prominent of the communists was Charlie Chaplin.

And before that, Roosevelt was being harassed. It's the same pattern as Trump. Only he sold out to the Bolsheviks. It took more than 10 years to spin the subject. They only calmed down during the war, when it was raining not just money, but gold, from the war.

So back to Zaitsev.

Trump, as the entire advanced public knows, has sold out to Putin and is generally a Russian spy. And who is the Russian resident? That's right, Zaytsev. We can start chasing on the prairies and then we'll see who else is out there. In fact, we can chase all the Russians across the prairies. The more, the more profit.

That's why I personally sympathize with Zaitsev and admire his courage.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

One question still hangs in the balance. Did you do your military service in the Soviet Union?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

One question still hangs in the balance. Did you do your military service in the Soviet Union?

Give me a break, lieutenant on the military ID.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
Give me a break, lieutenant on my service record.

The question was about conscription. Was it or wasn't it?

transcendreamer:

unconvincing

Unconvincing about the Queen? So those are the facts.

Unconvincing about the word "repression"? My wife regularly makes me do the dishes. I fight it. I explain that it's repression. She doesn't get it.

And what was convincing was to set aside the empty word "repressions" and consider each individual case. I did that a few years ago. There were always quite concrete explanations.

If you are interested in it, do it, but without me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The question was about conscription. Was it or wasn't it?

Give me a break

Олег avtomat:

It is also worth reading the works of Mr Medinsky, Doctor of History, to get a taste of true history.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
Give me a break

Never served? Not a single chink on your delicate feet? But what fervent calls to die for the fatherland!

СанСаныч Фоменко:

And what was convincing was to put aside the empty word "repression" and look at each individual case. I did this a few years ago. There were always quite concrete explanations.

OK, let's give an example of looking at "specific cases" on this one:

Deputy Chief of the Special Division of the Main Directorate of the NKVD SibVO P. F. Kolomiets, faced with mass arrests and executions of military personnel, on December 7, 1937 sent by "airmail" a letter to Ezhov with a request to send a commission to uncover the perversions of the investigation. Having learned that, contrary to his opinion, watchman Legalov had been shot on the charge of mythical arson, Kolomiets told his report to the deputy head of the UNKVD I. A. Maltsev. Soon Kolomiets went to the head of the department, Gorbach, and refused to take responsibility for the department. On 23 December he was arrested and tortured. In March 1938 he was forced to write: "... The last 6-7 years I did not take part in the cases of mass operations, in the so-called shock investigative work ... was boiled in its own juice and therefore deprived of the acquisition of the positive experience ... which accumulated advanced bodies and workers OGPU-NKVD [...]. Some phenomena of practical Chekist work to implement the punitive policy of the VKP(b) and the Soviet power I have considered in a number of cases in terms of false, rotten morality". Kolomiets was sentenced to 20 years of camps, but in 1940 he was rehabilitated.

Mobilized into the NKVD in the midst of terror, Sadovsky, a young operative of theSiblag, wrote a letter to Stalin protesting against torture and falsification. He was immediately arrested, tortured and shot in the autumn of 1938.

Сиблаг — Википедия
Сиблаг — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Сибирский лагерь, Сиблаг (адрес «п/я АГ-247» либо «п/я 247»), исправительно-трудовой лагерь в Западно-Сибирском крае был организован осенью 1929 года во исполнение решения правительства об использовании труда заключённых при колонизации отдаленных районов СССР и эксплуатации их природных богатств (решение оформлено Постановлением Совнаркома от...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Never served? Not a single chink on your delicate feet? But what fervent calls to die for the fatherland you had!

You must have had to defend your head, not your soul, during your enlistment.

Did you get a hard time?