Interesting and Humour - page 3763

Sergey Golubev:

Sorry to interrupt, but I've been reading... the latest posts by Mishek and just a discussion about... politics at least... I couldn't understand - why?
And I figured it out!
It's an election campaign by one of the parties to get people sympathetic to it (so it can have more rich and powerful people in the parliament, for example, and everywhere else - at the expense of us "slaves" and naturally for free - "slaves" do not get paid).
Why?
Because gladiolus Stalin :)

Here Mishek should go to Freelance to hire voters (with a tech job, and a pretty hefty fee for those who agree).

-------------

Apologies for the post - just couldn't take it.

aah))) may i ask which one? one of the batch.

And just so we don't have to get up twice -the trials are now underway in St. Petersburg for those detained on the Champ de Mars.

There are random people among the detainees. For example, two female tourists from North Ossetia. A mother and her daughter. They came to see. Petropavlovka, Dvortsovaya, Marsovo Pole... We had a look. At first the mother was on trial and in spite of the crackdown, even the judge could see that she had nothing to do. They let her go. The daughter was tried later and given 10 days in jail. What should the mother do? They should be on their way home by now. The mother is begging for 10 days. To be together. They did. The king is kind.

Комбинатор:
)) You're more likely to be inciting ethnic hatred than Mishek is to be Russophobic.

Why do you hate Russia so much?

- I love Russia, I don't like shit, but that's what they think Russia is

михаил потапыч:

Why do you hate Russia so much?

- I love Russia, I don't love shit, but that's what they think Russia is.

If you don't like it, why talk about it?

you hurt the feelings of believers, and believers are outraged)

михаил потапыч:
That's pretty much what I had in mind.

михаил потапыч:

Ahh))) May I ask which one? One of the parties

And so as not to get up twice -there are trials in St. Petersburg on those detained on the Champ de Mars.

Among those detained there are random people. For example two female tourists from North Ossetia. A mother and her daughter. They came to see. Petropavlovka, Dvortsovaya, Marsovo Pole... They took a look. At first the mother was on trial and in spite of the crackdown, even the judge could see that she had nothing to do. They let her go. The daughter was tried later and given 10 days in jail. What should the mother do? They should be on their way home by now. The mother is begging for 10 days. To be together. They did. Good king.

The one you have on Facebook with Zack's friends and deputies (I can't look now as access to the page is closed for me there - you probably banned me there forever).

And if not - why think, write and argue about rich people in power here on the form of programmers? And even for free? Alert to the indicator - is it in Freelance? But to occupy people's brains for free about what ruler of what country is bad or good - is it possible?
You wake up in the morning and think about Pu... or Tr... How bad they are or how good they are... you think for free ... :)

There are designated places for that, go there.

I might also have a sour point about our whole life, but I don't go to a microbiologist forum with my politics and phobias ...

------------------------

You can't get political with inflammatory and explicit (or implicit) appeals here.

Sergey Golubev:

The one you have on facebook with Zakobraniya friends and deputies (can not look now because access to my page is closed for me there - you probably banned me forever).

And if not - why think, write and argue about rich people in power here in the form of programmers? And even for free? Alert to the indicator - is it Freelance?, but ,tcgkfnyj occupy people's brains about which, jufnsq ruler of which country is bad or good - is it possible?
You wake up in the morning and think about Pu... or Tr... How bad they are or how good they are ... you think for free ... :)

There are designated places for that, go there.

I might also have a sour point about our whole life, but I don't go to a microbiologist forum with my politics and phobias ...

------------------------

You can't get political with inflammatory language and explicit (or implicit) appeals here.

In short, I don't have a counter argument, so you can't be here.

You don't even write the word Putin, what is that? "Pu... "That's your fear, the fear of the sheep in the herd.

I don't understand a fucking thing about the party. I'm in touch with a lot of MPs.

михаил потапыч:

Ahh))) May I ask which one? One of the parties

And so as not to get up twice -there are trials in St. Petersburg on those detained on the Champ de Mars.

Among those detained there are random people. For example two female tourists from North Ossetia. A mother and her daughter. They came to see. Petropavlovka, Dvortsovaya, Marsovo Pole... They took a look. At first the mother was on trial and in spite of the crackdown, even the judge could see that she had nothing to do. They let her go. The daughter was tried later and given 10 days in jail. What should the mother do? They should be on their way home by now. The mother is begging for 10 days. To be together. They did. The king is kind.

Michael, I'm sorry, but political trolling won't work here (that's when some ... others for their mistakes, and then others... others for their mistakes, and everyone publicly ... for each other's mistakes ... all for free ... ) - this is called self-destruction.

Well, self-destruct elsewhere.

No trolling here, please.

михаил потапыч:

In short, I don't have a counter argument, so you can't be here.

You don't even write the word Putin, what is that? "Pu... "That's your fear, the fear of the sheep in the herd.

I don't understand a fucking thing about the party. I talk to a lot of MPs.

It's not fear, it's SEO... Why would this portal need to search for some words like google ...

All right, stop with the political talk and the showdown.
Or I'll take the sin and ban you.

Sergey Golubev:

Not fear, but SEO ... Why would this portal need google search for some words like ...

Enough of this political talk and bickering.
Or I'll take the sin and ban you.

Take the sin.

Or I'll help you.

I still don't understand a fucking thing about the party) and there's no election yet. It doesn't matter.)

Oops, one last thing ... I wondered if I'd posted and forgotten the humour.

https://www.instagram.com/valery_ch17/

That's it, take a bath. Goodbye, everyone.)

Валера Чернов (@valery_ch17) • Фото и видео в Instagram
Валера Чернов (@valery_ch17) • Фото и видео в Instagram
  • www.instagram.com
273 подписчиков, 169 подписок, 126 публикаций — посмотрите в Instagram фото и видео Валера Чернов (@valery_ch17)