Interesting and Humour - page 3759

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I lived in a state that did not regulate predators and herbivores due to the complete absence of both. The state GUARANTEED security, education and the right to work. For ambitious members of society, it implemented grandiose projects. And we had it all.

Now, "predators and herbivores".

There are predators and herbivores, narrowly speaking, in every section of society, and at all times. It is in character. The same speculators are predators, were they not there? And this is only a small part of them. If we take in the modern world, a sucker is not a herbivore. You can milk suckers without limits if you want to create more suckers, or there is no limit to the extent to which they can be milked.

Tears are pouring out of my monitor.

Not choking on the blackness of your country yet?

PS.

The number of prisoners in the USSR compared to other developed countries, including the USA, before the war was about EQUAL, from 600 to 700 per 100 000 inhabitants of the country.

PPS.

Consider the USA. About a HUNDRED MILLION Indians were exterminated there, and the rest are put on reservations, where they are to this day. Consider the country you love. There's a truly universal scope there. And here, without the artistic prose of pro-paid Russophobes, you will not be able to get a tear out of your eyes.

Количество и качество заключенных при Сталине, в РФ и США сегодня.
Количество и качество заключенных при Сталине, в РФ и США сегодня.
  • mikle1
  • mikle1.livejournal.com
В 1991 г. В.Н. Земсков опубликовал в журнале «Социс» данные тщательно изученных архивов: всего с 1921 г. по 1 февраля 1954 г. за контрреволюционные преступления было осуждено 3 777 380 человек, в том числе к высшей мере наказания – 642 980, к содержанию в лагерях и тюрьмах на срок от 25 лет и ниже – 2 369 220, в ссылку и высылку - 765 180...

Gorg1983:

There are predators and herbivores, narrowly speaking, in any cross-section of society, and at any time. It is in character. The same speculators are predators, weren't there any? And this is only a small part of them. If we take in the modern world, a sucker is not a herbivore. Limitless suckers can be milked when there are more suckers, or no limits are set to the extent to which they can be milked.

What predators they are, they are criminals who are either caught or not.

I am only writing about law-abiding citizens.

Oleg Tsarkov:

The liberal song has gone on, it's all there in large quantities. The disgusting conditions in which many Americans live are, for some reason, silenced.

Yeah, living on the streets in cardboard boxes, poor bastards.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

What predators they are - they are criminals who are either caught or not.

I only write about law-abiding citizens.

Ah, well, then I'm not arguing. Discussing 10 healthy cells in a dying cancerous body is easier. Only it doesn't change the outcome.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Tears are pouring out of my monitor.

Not choking on the blackness of your country yet?

PS.

The number of prisoners in the USSR compared to other developed countries, including the USA, before the war was about EQUAL, between 600 and 700 per 100,000 inhabitants.

PPS.

Consider the USA. About a HUNDRED MILLION Indians were exterminated there, and the rest are put on reservations, where they are to this day. Consider the country you love. There's a truly universal scope there. And here, without the artistic prose of pro-paid Russophobes, you will not be able to get a tear out of your eyes.

Ah )))) What about the Indians? )) Here's a page from the recent history of government, OUR government. Here are the dead. What about the Indians? Tell the relatives of the dead about the Indians, you half-wit. You want to compare them to America? Compare today's family incomes and quality of life. No? Yeah. Scary.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yep, huddled in cardboard boxes on the streets, poor souls
43 million Americans received food aid in 2016

михаил потапыч:

Ah )))) What's that got to do with the Indians? )) Here's a page from the recent history of the leadership of the state, OUR state. Here are the dead. What about the Indians? Tell the relatives of the dead about the Indians, you half-wit. You want to compare them to America? Compare today's family incomes and quality of life. No? Yeah. Scary.)

At the same time, with the 1930s USSR.

Although one can also compare the 1930s. There's a lot more to compare.

Will you just stop pouring shit on MY country?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

At the same time, with the 1930s USSR.

Although one can also compare the 1930s. There's a lot more to compare.

Will you just stop pouring shit on MY country?

What the fuck? My grandmother had two brothers who died. It's not the Indians, you moron. It's not crap. It's a page in the history of the country you're trying to model.

михаил потапыч:

HOW the fuck? My grandmother had two brothers who died. They're not Indians, you moron. It's not crap. It's a page in the history of the country you're trying to paint as a model.

What does the country have to do with your relatives, aren't you a moron?

Not 90 years ago, but 10 years ago my relative was stopped at night by traffic cops, they started demanding money, and he wouldn't give it to them, they beat him up, they drew up a report for resisting arrest and barely managed to get a two-year sentence. So now what? is the country bad?

In any country, the law enforcement system has been and is being used not only against criminals, not only against political opponents, but also engages in constant harassment of totally innocent people.

Why are you pouring mud on the whole country because of problems in the family? After all, more than 90% of the population of the USSR was in thrall to what was going on. And this is a medical fact. And you are pouring mud on these 90% of the population, who just lived, just built, just died for their country.

It's weird for you.