Interesting and Humour - page 3659

Yuriy Zaytsev:

What do you think an old lady with a pension of 12 or 14 thousand rubles and 4900 rubles for rent lives on?

It's selective. Not literally everyone lives in this substance - but quite a lot, and there is a certain percentage - a very small percentage - living in chocolate.

---

Some even have VINOGRADNIKA, VILLA'S IN THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD and even imported (bourgeois) trainers - and they use it not on their own but with money cheated out of the budget. With such happiness and at large!

Ministers take bribes and they are simply put under house arrest - not to the White Swan! See how they treat "their own" with care? They realize they could be next.

The elite, living in luxury, send their children to school and then live there :-) . They send their children to study and live there for some reason, to this hellhole of Western trash, perhaps to get them hardened and disgusted with these rotten Western values.

Isn't it strange?

Moreover, the pay gap is reaching huge proportions, which is another prerequisite for a social explosion, by the way.

What can we call it all? - In one succinct word!

Hah.... You don't want a minimum wage (although there is a minimum wage, but nobody banned the minimum wage) - you still have to go to work ... Grandmothers have a pension with a minimum of 6500 rubles ... with utilities in the 2-3 t. rubles. (I am taking the province now) - not even a deep village but a town with a population of 5-6 thousand people. Moreover, an iPhone here costs the same, and cars also cost the same ..... What can I say, even yoghurt is 20-30% more expensive than in Moscow, because the price + logistics, and this is baby yoghurt.

And there are other places where it's worse.... so your example is very chocolaty.... But this is not the business of this forum)) Here we program and create.

I should add that Russia will soon be the only country that does not accept GMOs in any way. "There" don't give a shit about people's health, it's all about money. Freedom of speech? Hell no! Try to say something there that contradicts their ideas of "correct" science and you will be deprived of the right to teach, conduct research, you will become an outcast. It's a place where it's accepted to be like everyone else, individuality is not welcomed. And women there pay for themselves.

And take their fugitive generals and other ex-servicemen. Why do they come all the way to Russia? Why do they complain and cry about how bad it is for them there?

We are too kind, we should chase everyone away, all newcomers and traitors, chase them all away with piss rags, while they make a shoulder to cry on. When you need help with money, help America, when you need real help and protection, help Russia. Fuck you all, ask for help from whoever you give it to.

That's a nice expression, "Popentagonate and quit".

And you shouldn't resemble scumbags like Navalny, who arrange mass unrest under plausible pretexts, who quietly throw rocks at police officers and kick law enforcement officers, and then hide in the crowd, who then whine "that's what the police do, they run amok, they put them in jail", while not shying away from financing from abroad.

I will get banned again, but Yury, I will never be able to get past such statements about my country. Defend your country, work, raise the young population, and forbid boys to use foul language and shit in the stairwell - that's the right thing to do to save the country. What you are doing is very ugly and should be stopped at the root.

The country is not how people live and steal in Moscow. The country is us, ordinary people who live in cities. The country is the entranceways, streets and public transport where you CANNOT litter and shit. You see, everything starts with you, with us, not with those in power. Those in power are the former us.

Andrey Dik:

///

Just one question - where is the fresh wind blowing from?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Just one question - where does the fresh breeze come from?
You'd better ask Yuri where the stinky breeze is blowing from.

Andrey Dik:

I should add that Russia will soon be the only country that does not accept GMOs in any way...

Soap for soap. But now on sale is sour cream (or rather a knockoff of sour cream) with a substitute for milk fat. Good thing the can honestly says what's in it. Other products with milk fat replacer, particularly condensed milk, are practically inedible. And then there's the fancy stuff - condensed milk with "USSR" written on it - and substitute milk fat on the inside.

In general, the principles of shopping have not changed in any way, you have to keep your eyes open and not flick your beak.

Andrey Dik:
You'd better ask Yuri where the stinking breeze is coming from.
What's Yuri got to do with it? I'm interested in your needs and habitats. So there are no categories like fresh breeze, streams of life, etc. No?

Alexander Antoshkin:

Sanya, that's alarming... come on, motherfucker...)

Why so cruel))))

Don't)))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What does this have to do with Yuri? I am interested in your needs and habitats. So there are no categories like fresh winds, streams of life, etc. No?

That is the second question.

Besides, experience tells me not to engage in dialogues with you, after which I usually end up in a bathhouse.

If Yuri lives in the United States, as he says on his page, why does he care how people live in Russia? Why is he so indifferent to us? Is he jealous? Or is he up to no good?

And if he does live in Russia, then all the more I don't understand his preference for provocation.

Stop teasing the chameleon already!

Andrey Dik:

I should add that Russia will soon be the only country that does not accept GMOs in any way. "There" don't give a shit about people's health, the main thing is money....

It is allowed to import and consume GMO products in Russia - there has never been such a ban. And such products are imported and consumed every day.

It is forbidden to import and sow imported GMO seeds into the RF and it is forbidden to grow plants derived from GMO by Russian scientists..,