Interesting and Humour - page 3637

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I mean the place where he ruled.

and if you think back in history, Neil was exactly the main and important substance there

And I mean that in today's world the pharaohs are nothing more than archaeological fossils, just like the entities they ruled over (if you can call them that).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And I mean that in today's world the pharaohs are nothing more than archaeological fossils, just like the state entities (if you can call them that) they ruled over.

I mean, some people are trying to replicate their reigns.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I mean, some seek to replicate the timing of their reign

That's not the problem. It's not the problem that someone is trying, it's the problem that someone is happy about it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's not the problem. The problem is not that someone is trying, but that someone is happy about it.

Of course - someone is very happy about it, but most of all those who are happy about it :-), who have a legal opportunity to legally sleep ... aren't they ?

And this was observed even in the time of Piope.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Of course - some people are very happy about it, but most of all they are happy for those who have got a good footing :-), who have a legal opportunity to legally sleep ..., aren't they ?

If only rational motives, but it seems not everyone has them.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If only for rational motives, but not everyone seems to have them.

You mean those who don't have the ability to fuck are happy about it? Of course, I do not argue that they are glad when they see beautiful sights on the Internet from their "expensive phones": yachts, summer houses, expensive estates, various well-groomed plantations. This probably turns them on and motivates them.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You mean those who do not have the ability to f...l. rejoice? Of course, I do not argue. Maybe they are happy - dumped from "expensive phones" - on the Internet - beautiful sights - sp...: yachts, villas, expensive estates, various well-maintained plantations. This probably turns them on and motivates them.

What has the eternal ruler got to do with it? There are plenty of photos like this without him.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What has the eternal ruler got to do with it? There are enough pictures like that without him.
Actually, the motives have already been discussed.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Actually, that was the motive we were talking about.

Yes, that's exactly what it was about.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's exactly what it's about.

well, then it's trouble ("if it motivates and turns you on") https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page3652#comment_4809901

Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форум алго-трейдеров MQL5