Interesting and Humour - page 3567

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I bet Vladimir won't move his post from here? )))))))))))))))
He is an expert, he knows best. (с)

Something new in world practice

ОАЭ будут выдавать визы россиянам по прибытии в страну
ОАЭ будут выдавать визы россиянам по прибытии в страну
  • tass.ru
МОСКВА, 29 января. /ТАСС/. Премьер-министр Объединенных Арабских Эмиратов (ОАЭ) Мухаммед бен Рашид Аль Мактум одобрил сегодня постановление Совета министров о предоставлении гражданам России виз на всех пограничных пунктах при въезде в страну. Об этом сообщило . По его данным, текст постановления гласит, что граждане РФ смогут получить въездную...

Come out of the woods,Mikhail Potapitch, miraculously, even mystically, resurrected from the ashes

Server Muradasilov:
Come out of the woods,Mikhail Potapitch, miraculously, even mystically, risen from the ashes.
Oh, no!

mechanical

I didn't think it was that dangerous, I saw it working at home )))

Домашний 3D-принтер убил семью и их питомцев
Домашний 3D-принтер убил семью и их питомцев
  • Арсений Мирный
  • life.ru
Угарный газ, выделившийся при повреждении компактного 3D-принтера, стал причиной смерти двух выпускников Массачусетского технологического института, сообщает DailyMail. Супруги Роджер и Валери Мораш, а также их домашние любимцы были обнаружены без признаков жизни в своём доме в городе...

Бодрое утро. В Японии придумали бритву для iPhone
Бодрое утро. В Японии придумали бритву для iPhone
  • Арсений Мирный
  • life.ru
Японская компания Akiba выпустила компактный аксессуар для смартфонов Apple, позволяющий превратить их в бритву. Стоимость новинки — всего 290 рублей, что дешевле обычных бритвенных станков, а уж тем более полноценных электрических аналогов. В комплекте к устройству предлагается щётка для очистки лезвий и инструкция. Пока новинка...

Nah, who let the bear out?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Nah, who let the bear out?

Released one, restored the account, it was deleted :)

I don't know, it's a mystery on the forum today.)

What people are writing :)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Offers on MT5 platform promotion to the masses

Renat Akhtyamov, 2017.01.29 18:37

I tried 5ra and was horrified by the number of glitches... Not climatic, to say the least.

So, just in case, found myself a spare airfield (another platform) as well, in case 4-ra disappears altogether. Strangely enough - it's cooler than 4-Rock and 5-Rock and there's a more popular programming language.

Yes, sure, MQL4 is ranked 41st, but it's not the first and it's not MQL5!

PROMOTE Mt5, DESTROY Mt4 and the market will be lost!

I also think - the first step to losing the market has already been taken - removal of the MT4 installer....... It's a BLEEP as it's much easier and quicker to go down than to go up.

Server Muradasilov:

Released one, restored the account, it was deleted :)

I don't know, it's a mystery on the forum today.)

What people write :)

Rather not deleted, but hidden.

A hidden account can be restored.

It's like hiding a page on a website.

ZS: and about installer МТ4 so i too will be upset, but after all it is possible to take the installer on a site almost any broker. They won't remove it from there.