Interesting and Humour - page 3124

DenisR:
Would you like to sponsor me?
Ready to send you to the North Pole at my own expense.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
willing to send you to the North Pole at my own expense.
You're a kind man, a philanthropist, an altruist. I wish there were more like you.

Yeah, quick favor. My family and I are going to the Canary Islands for two weeks. Can you help? Partial sponsorship is also welcome :)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
ready to send you to the North Pole at my own expense.
How about Kolyma? - cheaper and more educationally useful.

Aleksey Levashov:

"Boeing has demonstrated the capabilities of the Dreamliner.

Ahead of the Farnborough International Airshow in the UK, the Boeing Aircraft Company has published a demonstration video on the Boeing 787-9,
the company's latest and most advanced passenger aircraft, dubbed the Dreamliner - the plane of dreams.
The airliner is easy to manoeuvre in the air, including sharp turns with changing wing geometry. The pilot easily steers the huge machine through tight turns.
The Boeing 787 was the company's first passenger aircraft to make extensive use of composite materials in its design.
Japan was the Dreamliner's first customer, and as of June 2016, 38 airlines worldwide had ordered 571 Dreamliners.

Boeing 787-9 specifications:
Length: 62.8m.
Height: 16.9 m.
Wing span: 60.1 m.
Wing area: 325 sq.m.
Empty weight: 115000 kg.
Cruising speed: 913km/h.
Top speed: 954km/h.
Height Height: 13100 m.
Flying range: 15700 km.
Engines: 2 Rolls Royce Trent-1000 or General Electric GEnx-1B (320 kN )
Crew
: 2 people.
Number of passenger seats in three classes:
First Class - 16 seats.
Business class - 50 seats.
Economy class - 214 seats
Total: 280 seats.
Cost - $264.6 million.

So what. The point is that it is not enough to make it, you have to sell it. But when politics is involved, the laws of the market may not come first. So to strangle a competitor, even with a normal product, you can offer to buy their products in exchange for technology or something else. So sticks in the wheels can be put at all levels.

Even the presentation shows an aversion to everything domestic. After all, the video clips clearly showed not only about Boeings, but about our planes too. But the information about a foreign product turned out to be a priority.

Nikkk:
Even the presentation shows an aversion to everything domestic. After all, the video clips clearly showed not only about Boeings, but about our planes too. But the information about a foreign product turned out to be a priority.
Your hypertrophied patriotism reminded me of a joke about two worms. I won't post it here as I have been warned of your maniacal desire to crap on everyone who thinks differently to you. If you haven't heard the joke, just google it.

DenisR:
Your hypertrophied patriotism reminds me of...
You don't have that either.

DenisR:
Warned of your maniacal desire to crap on everyone who thinks differently to you.
How can you pour shit on something with what it's made of? Don't get me all worked up.)