Interesting and Humour - page 3053

Олег avtomat:
Degenerate abomination...
SanSanych Fomenko:
You bathe in slop, you also take your environment out in public.

I haven't read it, but I judge it. Yes?

By the way, it's a surprise book, and you can tell who hasn't read it all the way through. You read 20 pages and quit, and now you have an opinion? Phew!

And that's why you didn't read it to the end and left with the words "abomination" - that's what you need to think about.

It's true what they say, he who seeks what he finds.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Don't reduce everything to the lower part of the body. You start with art and end up with an ass... ass.
To think that this sample of "Shnurov's work" has something to do with art is a total bummer...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah, what a mess, you can still see disabled people in the street.

My point is to strive to adopt the good (the best), not the second-best.

Vladimir Suschenko:
To think that the given sample of "Shnurov's creativity" has anything to do with art is a total ...pa...

"fiddosia", "gayropa", nah nah nah nah...

What are you, a lubuch?

Shnur is great.

His fans are in the millions (no exaggeration).

Three nerds on the forum - 0 fans.

By the way, Shnur played a great concert in Moscow - the song went off without a hitch.

Дмитрий:

"fiddosia", "gayropa", nah nah nah nah nah...

What are you, a lounge geek?

If you're a fan of Shnurov, that's no reason to poke strangers

Vladimir Suschenko:

If you're a fan of Shnurov, that's no reason to poke people you don't know

I suggest you challenge me to a duel.

Vladimir Suschenko:
To think that this example of Shnurov's work has anything to do with art is a complete ...pasa... I don't listen to Leningrad.
I don't listen to leningrad and I never have. but art is different, and whether one likes it or not is a personal matter.

Дмитрий:

Shnur is great.

His fans are in the millions (no exaggeration).

Three nerds on the forum - 0 fans.

So there is a reason to think - whether it is necessary to push so actively what does not find the response? Or is there an ambitious desire to "reformat" the forum?