Interesting and Humour - page 2970

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Exactly right!

In the morning the bank has $1,000 in cash

Customer A comes in and sells the bank $100

Customer B comes in and buys $100 from the bank

in the evening, there is $1000 left in the bank -- the bank "overlaps clients internally" --- but there is a difference here, there is no long or short position left

the bank just made a profit on the difference in exchange rates - and walked away

--

But if the client asks to sell him $10,000 the bank as a rule from practice - answers that there is no currency for today --- REQUESTS him - says to come tomorrow :-))))

The bank buys $10,000 and the next day sells it to the client :-) but at a new price - but not at a loss

---

Dealing just without withdrawing - by draining the customer from themselves

the bank can not do this - the bank will have to put the transaction on the market

there is no difference - except for one thing - if the bank violates its licence, the Central Bank will take it away

--

if the Central Bank regulates the Forex market - then most likely the Central Bank will assign the function of a DC to banks - and the kitchens will probably be shut down

not a fact, but it may happen that way.

Otherwise, if there are "kitchens", clients will be "helped to drain"

All of our banks leak money, but Sber is the biggest - even though it's the government's... and there's a lot of information leaking out of them... thieves and crooks all around... but we don't care that we're being undressed... we're used to government bailouts in the form of defaults... and other dark days...

Nikolay Demko:

Once again, since you didn't read it the first time. The bank will not bother with small clients and take them to the forex market. The bank will set up a new subsidiary to which it will franchise its name. The daughter will buy a licence, and then how she will make a profit is her own business. It may be honest, it may be the kitchen sink.

But the bank's name is no guarantee that you won't run into a kitchen.

You are suggesting that the kitchens will not be in the Bahamas, Cyprus or elsewhere, but "in our country", or that Russia, like the Amerks, will create its own offshore.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Read books. They sow the reasonable, the good, the eternal. Everything has already been described. Even in person.
Thanks. I'll read it.

Nikkk:
Or in a really wild way, Russia, like the Amerks, will create its own offshore.
In Sochi.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Okay. :)

I'm reading a book at the moment - "Atlas Shrugged". The book is a bit naive - first edition - 47, but nevertheless it's very interesting.

All answers are given there already. Although, you know them yourself and maybe even see. You can find them on the internet. Do not be confused with the introductory excerpts. The book has 3 volumes of ~600 pages each.

I would be grateful if anyone decides to read and share their opinion.

It is a custom-made idea for the emergence of an ideology tailored to the already existing forms of corporate activity, to legitimize their monopolistic activities not only at the state level, becoming illegal, but also on the ideological level in the minds of those on whom they are parasitizing.

As in religious teachings there are many paradoxes. The principle of several ideas, sincere for consciousness, is clearly expressed, and everything that is necessary is subsequently contrived for the purpose of pushing them on the sly.

In particular to a message that all from egoism, I have come myself, only later has collided that it appears in the West as much in volumes, but I radically do not agree with conclusions about it and the subsequent construction which is built in books. I smell a similar notion from another field - "substitution of values". What with trying to sell why this substitution should not be regretted.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

We're actually in the Humour topic :-)

--

But the most interesting and incomprehensible part of all this is HOW the Central Bank will determine who may or may not be allowed into the Forex market!

Like getting a gun license, for example. You go far away, take a course (for a fee), pass an exam, then a medical examination (pay attention to the order).

There is something similar, for example, at the regional branch of the Savings Bank will be courses once a month (or three), of course also for a fee, they will tell you that the business is risky, that you can not open at all ... Maybe they will also tell me about the history of the stock exchange... What is interesting, will they make me go through the medical commission? And if someone is going to take a risk, why not charge a couple thousand rubles for the course?

When the budget and property are separated from officials (as our guarantor said: flies separate - cutlets separate) - then everything will be fine, and there will be fewer fools and roads, but they will only multiply more and more... Create the appearance of people's need for governance because we cannot manage it ourselves... we can't even create an HOA... that's what we've been taught during 70 years of Soviet rule... that's how it's still going on - we want what's best, but we get the USSR...

Nikkk:

In particular, I came to the premise that everything comes from egoism myself, only to come across later that it turns out to be in volumes in the West, but I fundamentally disagree with the conclusions about this and the subsequent construction which is built up in the books. I smell a similar notion from another field - "substitution of values". What with trying to sell why this substitution should not be regretted.

You have a somewhat simplistic understanding of the book. I'm still in the middle of Volume 2. :) But I don't see the preaching of monopoly. But what is being done under the guise of equal opportunities and demonopolization is described quite well, and even by modern standards it's OK.

The point is different - "And sago, consumed inappropriately, can cause harm."(c) And where is that measure? - The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You have a somewhat simplistic understanding of the book. I'm really still in the middle of Volume 2. :) But I don't see the preaching of monopoly. But what is being done under the guise of equal opportunities and demonopolization is described quite well, and even by modern standards, it's quite good.

The essence is different - "And sago, consumed not in moderation, can cause harm."(c) And where is that moderation? - The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Demonopolization is like democracy - an illusion. Any company that develops seeks to develop even more and to stay there as long as possible.

The question and the paradox is that demonopolization is sold to us by the monopolies themselves, for the freedom of equality of fraternity and healthy competition within the structure of these very monopolies.

There is no demonopolisation at the top. I didn't write what it says about preaching monopolism. I mean that these sermons about demonopolization and free competition are ordered by the monopolies,

to create their ideological foundation for the subordinates within the monopoly. Written to order. Like many fundamental economic works and theories in history, appearing at a certain time for a certain purpose, and pushed by certain people.

And it would be OK (morality aside ) if these monopolies were built by us and ours. But alas. And with such a model, there must be those who live better at the expense of those who live worse.

Otherwise there will be no profit, and the main thing is to keep a place at the top. Accordingly, it is possible to get from lower to higher level in the hierarchy inside the monopoly on decision from outside. And it may not happen even if those who go down are already qualitatively better than those who are up. If at the top this transition will not comply with the general policy of movement of the monopolistic organism.

Сергей Криушин:
We want what's best, but we get the USSR...

But in the USSR I used to eat buns for three kopecks, and now those buns cost 10 roubles.33333.33% more expensive ))))
And if you calculate by the corresponding dollar rates: they cost 2 cents, and now they cost 15 cents))