Interesting and Humour - page 2087

tol64:
Poor wife Katya. ))
Well it's temporary, it's like the first sidecars compared to modern cars.

Mischek:
I wonder where that picture came from. A friend of mine, from a cloudless childhood, had a guy who used to work in the housing department, and his nickname was "Powder". And that's what it looked like coming out of their den, where they drank all the time.

artmedia70:
I wonder where that picture came from. A friend of mine, from a cloudless childhood, had a guy who used to work in the housing department, and his nickname was "Powder". And that's what it looked like coming out of their den, where they drank all the time.
I took this on Friday at the body shop.

Mischek:
I took this at the car service on Friday.
People are the same everywhere... :)

People have nothing better to do, so they go looking for nonsense. For some reason, having an iron man in the movies doesn't surprise anyone. But the software code isn't!

peripatetikos:
People have nothing better to do, so they go looking for nonsense. For some reason, having an iron man in the movies doesn't surprise anyone. But the programming code is wrong!
+ 10 )))

That's a hell of a project. I mean SkyTran. I wish there was a worldwide network.

MetaDriver:
That's a hell of a project. I mean SkyTran. I wish there was a worldwide network.
240 kilometres an hour!? The whole project would cost $40 million!? Using levitation to move!? Double-decker carriages? - Obviously a bloat.