Interesting and Humour - page 1704

Yoschik:

What about our lapti, our Russian lapti?

You won't be able to walk in our laptops any more

Bring them to us, you'll sell them on Andreevsky Spusk - they'll sell them as souvenirs in a jiffy :)

FAQ:
Bring them to us and you can sell them on Andreevsky Spusk and they will sell them for souvenirs in a jiffy :)
They have already said that they will ban the export of hobnails and so on to Ukraine. I hope you suffer from resentment.

Yoschik:
They have already said that the export of noodles etc. to Ukraine will be banned at once. I hope you suffer from resentment.
Bastard!

FAQ:
Bastard!
))) just kidding

FAQ:

definitely

Why don't you separate the Kremlin from Russia, like the Vatican, and let the Kremlin do whatever it wants?

They will die without us. You can't starve them. And all the gold, gas and oil is beyond the Urals... Though of course I'm tempted to pull the plug on all of Russia. They're sucking on it...

FAQ:

Why don't you separate the Kremlin from Russia, like the Vatican, and let them do whatever they want?

Step on it. !

Adnazno.

Yoschik:

I love them so much. They're all so clever.

Dogs can't do that.)

FAQ:

definitely

Why don't you separate the Kremlin from Russia, like the Vatican, and let the Kremlin do whatever it wants?

Who would allow that? What will the bureaucrats and oligarchs luxuriate in?

peripatetikos:
Who is going to allow that? What will the bureaucrats and oligarchs use to get rich?
On the donations of the faithful.

The Federal Forestry Agency has prepared amendments to the Forest Code, under which citizens who are in the forest with machinery for felling trees and without permits for felling will be held administratively liable. Izvestia newspaper reported about it today.

http://top.rbc.ru/society/12/11/2013/887979.shtml