Interesting and Humour - page 1216

4elendger:

This is the problem of the parents of these students. The pupils won't get through. Prots. 20 will just die by the time they're 30. From alcohol. Do you know at what age they start bruising in the villages? And what they drink?

Prots. 30 will be working the shift. The rest +- % are candidates for the cops, EMERCOM, the army on extra duty.

That's life. Life in the backwoods.

With such analyses you can only judge life.

It's not life, it's choice. They're taking the USE for some reason. Who prevented them all of 12 years before that from being able to write it themselves?

Above the posts - sister teacher who talks a lot and writes USE put in jail with confiscation and charged under two articles - "bribery" and any part of the 58th article of the old Criminal Code.

"Wars are won by the schoolteacher" (Bismarck).

sanyooooook:

)))), I am a native of the village, I started to drink when I was 13 years old, 22 years old I gave up, but I can't take it (only 1 to 2.5 beers on Fridays).

Only one of my class died. He hung himself in the army or was hanged.

There's no one in the Ministry of Emergency Situations, there's only one in the State Drug Control, he's got a mortgage.

All the girls are married, living somewhere in the city, all with two kids, some with three.

For 9 girls, there were 6 guys + 2 who left after 9th grade.

Another one also works for a government agency, also has a mortgage.

One I haven't heard from in a long time.

i am the only one who is unemployed and without a care )

1. state drug control

2. works in a state institution

3. worker

4. a worker

5. worker

6. unemployed me )

ZS: The Russian man, and not only the Russian is so adaptive to life's situations that the worse it is, the stronger it is, as they say "What death to the Germans is good for the Russians".

ZZZY: we drink from class 9, it lasts until marriage, then either continue or quit drinking and drink only on holidays.

Hmm... I'm also from the countryside. And I've been a gambler since I was 13. Longer, though.

But in the villages of our region it is exactly as I wrote. And a lot have died. I may have condensed it a bit. But there really isn't much of a good thing.

4elendger:

Hmm... I'm from the countryside too. And I've been gerrymandering since I was 13. Longer, though.

But in the villages of our region, it's exactly as I wrote. And a lot of people died. I may have condensed it a bit. But it's true that there's not a lot of good

Teachers were bad, we were taught with an idea, not just a primer.

abolk:

With that kind of analysis, you can only judge life.

It's not life, it's choice. They write the USE for some reason. Who prevented them all of 12 years before that from being able to write it themselves?

Above the posts - the sister teacher who writes the USE should be jailed with confiscation and charged under two articles - "bribery" and any part of the 58th article of the old Criminal Code.

"Wars are won by the schoolmaster" (Bismarck).

The village teacher has less choice than the half-asleep pupil. He's on a programme. If fired, he loses his housing. You'll do worse on pain of being fired.

That's the way it is.

sanyooooook:
Teachers were bad, we were taught with an idea, not just to stick a primer in our heads.
That's not who we are. Life is like that.

abolk: They are taking the USE for something.

Judging by the knowledge of peers and even those much younger, eighty percent don't need the USE at all.

Parents go through the school curriculum all over again with their children. But usually starting from 8th-9th grade they cannot help them, as they themselves did not know much either.

4elendger:

The village teacher has less choice than a half-asleep pupil. He's on a programme. If he gets fired, he loses his housing. You'll do worse on pain of being fired.

That's the way it is.

It's no secret and everyone knows it and has always been so - a schoolteacher earns very little. Their main earner is tutoring.

When they go to teacher training college, do they know what awaits them? "If you call yourself a coward, get in the box".

If a teacher wants a lot of money, he should go into commerce.

4elendger:
That's not who we are. That's life.
Yeah, sure, blame everything on life these days.

Mathemat:

Judging by the knowledge of their peers and even those much younger, eighty per cent do not need the USE at all.

Parents go through the school curriculum all over again with their children. But usually starting from the 8th-9th grade they cannot help them, because they themselves did not know much either.

What did they themselves learn after 8th-9th grade? That THEIR child should have studied since 1st grade? That's a nice revelation.

Then we need to figure out what studies are for - to write USE or to gain wisdom.

In essence, the USE is nothing more than a cross-section of residual knowledge - even if with stupid problems, with mistakes - but nothing more than a cross-section.

abolk:

the sister-teacher who talks a lot and writes the USE to be imprisoned with confiscation and charged under two articles - "bribery" and any part of the 58th article of the old Criminal Code.

What's "bribery" got to do with it, you dullard?

There's the ruling party's general line. The 99% have to turn themselves in. Who's bribing who? Everybody's under the bosses, try not to.