Interesting and Humour - page 1058

Mischek:
The Swedish parliament has received a two-kilogram parcel containing Berezovsky's handwritten notes on Russian political life at the turn of the century and the role of the current head of state in those events.
29 March 2013. Posted by: Alexander Goltz in Vened.
I read somewhere that the death may have been faked. Maybe Berezovsky has decided to fulfil his main mission and to expose the whole underbelly of Mother Russia before the whole world? What do you think? ))

tol64:
I read somewhere that he may have faked his death. Maybe Berezovsky decided to carry out his main mission and to expose Russia to the world? What do you think? ))

No, I don't. In the absence of information, society always generates a huge amount of exoticism.

But, if Putin's enormous amount of lies and criminality (about the 1990s and 2000s) is exposed and proven, he will be taking revenge. He will be taking revenge on people who found out, on all of us.

Mischek:
The Swedish parliament has received a two-kilogram parcel containing Berezovsky's handwritten notes on Russian political life at the turn of the century and the role of the current head of state in these events.
29 March 2013. Posted by: Alexander Goltz in "Vened"

Making an insurance policy in the form of publishing compromising information through a proxy in the event of his death is quite in the spirit of Berezovsky.

Otherwise he wouldn't have lasted that long.

Urain:

It is in the spirit of Berezovsky to make an insurance policy in the form of publishing compromising information by proxy in the event of his death.

Otherwise he wouldn't have lasted that long.

It is striking to see how the media in Gosov and Okologos are preparing to reject the murder version.

and the MC is just blazing away - "MK expert: Berezovsky may have strangled himself in a state of affect "

Or maybe there was a letter to Putin in January asking for his pardon, but it was about something else?

Gone is Valery Zolotukhin

Mischek:

(you did this?)) )))

http://lenta.ru/news/2013/03/26/stop/

sanyooooook:

(you did this?)) )))

http://lenta.ru/news/2013/03/26/stop/

Well, I said I was sorry.

outside the format of the branch.