MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester 3D Visualization - page 6

Renat:

But the article and codebase lists in adjacent tabs are updated?

This is quite strange, since the same network access mechanism is used.

It's the same for me. The article lists and codebase in the adjacent tabs are updated. A Ctrl+F1 search on the phrase "uchar" didn't yield anything. I tried both with pressed and pressed buttons in the context menu. And after search all buttons of the context menu appear to be pressed again.

Yedelkin:
I have the same thing. The article lists and codebase in the adjacent tabs are updated. A Ctrl+F1 search on the phrase "uchar" didn't yield anything. I tried both with pressed and pressed buttons in the context menu. And after search all context menu buttons are again pressed.
It works for me, oddly enough...

Renat:

But the article and codebase lists in the adjacent tabs are updated?

This is quite strange, since the same network access mechanism is used.

Yes, information about new articles comes regularly.

Write what more information you need, I'll provide it. 32 bit XP

Tell me someone. Actually on the subject of "visualisation".

In the previous release of MT5 it was so that after testing a window with a test chart would pop up,

It looked like it was "installed" (although I didn't check it anywhere, like in MT4), but today, after I downloaded version 421

It is gone!?

Yes, and where to watch all the transactions of the test - only in the journal???

artall:

In the previous release of MT5 it was so that after testing a window with a test chart would pop up,

It looked like it was "installed" (although I didn't check it anywhere, like in MT4), but today, after I downloaded version 421

It is gone!?

Yes, and where to look at all the test transactions - only in the logbook???

Yep, must have found the answer, here - "...still working and refining".

And yet!?

artall:

It is gone!?

Yes, and where to watch all the transactions of the test - only in the journal???

Right click on the "Results" tab, there it is...?

Yes, thank you, dear Lizar. And to continue...

I'm struggling with your multicurrency. (last one from February) - the subject is very interesting to me.

But so far only one tool opens and modifies on the demo...

I'm sorry, probably need to go to the discussion and questions in that branch...

Nothing works, it's a waste of time.

Zeleniy:

Nothing works, it was a waste of time.
It's all working, I've got it all wrong. It's a fun thing to do.

Same as others.

Win XP Pro x86 Ru Sp3

ME5 build 430.

Ctrl+F1 search finds nothing, Articles and Code Base update normally.