Rules under Work - page 19

I haven't claimed any rights here. I didn't insult anyone. And I've tried, if possible, to bring the subject to the point, unlike you. It makes no difference whether you're mad about it or not!...

I couldn't resist.

A sharp tongue is no excuse for rudeness. I can answer that, too. It's just, it turns out to be flubbing. I don't like it. Exactly, that's why I'm asking - why the hell did you get into this thread if you don't care? To practice your verbiage? Sneer? Accuse me of thinking I'm smarter than everyone else? For what? Well done, plus one for you.

Yeah, where would we be without Yedelkin... If a person expresses his opinion and opens a topic, please, if it's not about you, either keep quiet or don't get clever... but come on, it's useless... There'll always be some flunkies... Here's an example, this thread. Michael, did you understand the question of the thread?

I get the feeling you're conceited, michael...

And the funny thing is. The developers would at least say a word! Well, I saw one word, off topic. And the topic remains open...

Are the Developers handing over the MT5 source code for use?

You know... get a sense of humour about it.

The theme with the tick is nonsense, but you can not prove it to you as you can not prove its necessity.

There is nothing to argue about further, if you want I will delete my posts available for deletion, I don't care.

Mischek:

You know... get a sense of humour about it.

The theme with the tick is nonsense, but you can not prove it to you as you can not prove its necessity.

There is nothing to argue about further, if you want I will delete my posts available for deletion, I don't care.

No don't.

With a sense of humour, don't worry, you won't inadvertently get a sense of it yourself.

sweet dreams

Yedelkin:

...[the word "zombification" alone would make sense:)];...

Oh! Do you know about zombification? Then tell us how zombification is carried out through the above mentioned film? By what scheme (principle) is the implementation of the programme, what are the main points on which it rests? What is the programme?