MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 37

As I tried to set up the computer and figure out what works and how it works. But even with the preliminary data, it seemed to the naked eye that the amount that is credited is considerably understated relative to the formula that is declared. So the question arose as to what and how it is counted? Where can I find where to get the amount credited for each day? On the site of the statistics did not find an answer to this question in the logs, too, in the FAQs and on the forum did not find. Is this question nobody is interested? But I found a whole branch on the forum to discuss the formula for calculating and compliance of the formula with the actual enrollment nowhere to be found?

Task: The computer was on for 10 hours during the day. One agent with PR=100 read tasks from the cloud for 1 hour during the day.

Question: What will be the fee for this day?

gal:
... Поэтому и возник вопрос что и как считается? Где можно найти от куда получена сумма зачислено за каждый день? ...

Youcan view the statistics in MetaTester 5 Agents Manager and in your profile under "Agents". These are all stats available to you. You do not have any other statistics.

Then there is another question. If clients have been working all day and then hang up towards the end, will the tasks they have completed be credited to the next day or will they be lost?

gal:
... Is no one interested in this question? But I found a whole thread on the forum on the discussion of the formula for calculating and matching the formula with actual enrollments nowhere to be found?
Yes, it is. About 6-12 months ago I also set myself the task of calculating and checking. I wrote a spreadsheet in Excel, and used the agents' logs to reconstruct the picture.
I did it for a couple of days, then gave it up. The result - my calculations had an error of 1-2 cents. I was fine with that. I never came back to this question again.

gal:
Then there is another question. If clients have been working all day and then hang up at the end, will the tasks that they have completed be counted for the next day or will they be lost?
All completed (finished) tasks are taken into account. Tasks that take 24 hours to complete probably haven't been invented yet.

If comparing processors with and without Hyper-threading technology, how much of a performance gain can be expected per processor overall? And what is the optimal number of agents, one per physical core or logical core - i.e. twice as many?

gal:
I do not need to change my mind, please answer the original question: howcan you make sure that funds are charged in accordance with processor load and in accordance with the formula: 1 hour (PR = 100) = 0.01 USD, the more so there were problems with incorrect charging. Where can I see what task and how much is charged to each agent and how it relates to the amount of funds credited?
You can see from the logs the take-up of each job.

Why am I no longer able to withdraw funds to Webmoney today? Everything was working before. Who has anything to say.

rn9aaa_8:
Why now I can not withdraw funds to Webmoney button is not active? Before everything was working. Who can say what.

There may be more than one option:

1. You only have bonus funds left ($2 which were given at registration).
  2. You have booked work with Freelance and therefore the funds are frozen in your account.

1 . I was not given 2$ when I registered

2. I did not order any work.

I am charging for work on the cloud network.