MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MQL5 Cloud Network - page 18

No, guys, I've got Windows 3.1.

pronych:

Thanks for the way.)) I think I'll disable autostart now . But worse than that! I've ticked it dozens of times, it comes off!

The question still stands.

Yes, when you run the ISP terminal, it resets the settings of the standard connection, you should remember this and after each launch of the ISP terminal restore them. If the terminal is not started at all, the default connection settings will be stored.

GODZILLA:
You can also use the Windows event planner to run the bat file once a minute to connect to the internet!

Caller programmes usually just check to see if you are connected or not. Sometimes there is a connection if the connection is poor,

but no Internet. The following script works like this:

1. It checks ifwww.mozilla.org is available.

2. If the website is available, the script waits 90 seconds.

3. If the website is not accessible, the script reconnects.

The script is written in AutoIt. Before running, change the variable mts to the name of your 3G or dial-up connection.

Here is the code:

$mts='MegaFon' ; название соединения (что будем коннектить|реконнектить )

Dim $isDial

Dim $Hour

Dim $HourOld

Dim $size

While 1

IF _get() > 28000 Then

Sleep(90000)

Else

_disconnect()

Sleep(5000)

_connect()

Sleep(15000)

EndIf

WEnd 

; подключение

Func _connect()

ShellExecute(@SystemDir&"\rasphone.exe"," -d "&$mts)

EndFunc

Func _get()

FileDelete("C:\f.h")

InetGet("http://www.mozilla.org", "C:\f.h",1,0)

Sleep(3000)

$size = FileGetSize("C:\f.h")

Return($size)

EndFunc

;~ отключение

Func _disconnect()

ShellExecute(@SystemDir&"\rasphone.exe"," -h "&$mts)

EndFunc

When optimizing MQL5 Cloud Network, agents switch to "finished" state (local agents work). What do I do?

Build 489 64bit

abeiks:

When optimizing MQL5 Cloud Network, agents switch to "finished" state (local agents work). What do I do?

Build 489 64bit

Are genetics being counted?

Until one population is counted, the next population is not formed. The population (64 to 256 individuals) is allocated to all agents. If there are many agents, from one run, it is distributed at once. Fast agents are counted, slow agents are still working.

stringo:

Does genetics count?

Until one population is counted, the next population is not formed. The population (64 to 256 individuals) is distributed to all agents. If there are many agents, from one run, it is distributed at once. Fast agents are counted, slow agents are still working.

Genetics is disabled. There are 3750 passes. Before Cloud Network worked, same parameters, just different currency pair optimised.

Today 07.45 GMT MQL5 Cloud Europe has about 80 agents working, lasted about 30 minutes, then "failed" and "finished" (local continues to work).The rest of the Cloud Network agents are in "finished" state. Is Cloud Network working in some kind of test mode? Is it just me or do others have this problem with Cloud Network as well?

I have now optimised usdjpy - Cloud Network is working. Before I optimised usdchf, there were problems with this pair in Cloud Network. Why does Cloud Network work depending on the currency pair?

abeiks:

I have now optimised usdjpy - Cloud Network is working. Before I optimised usdchf, there were problems with this pair in Cloud Network. Why does Cloud Network work depending on the currency pair?

It does not depend on currency pairs.

Greetings!!! I chose Balance+Recovery Factor as the main optimization criterion. Sometimes, with wide input data the number of trades decreases, and the Factor is high enough. For my system this is the wrong way. The number should remain in a certain range, and already in this area to look for combinations. I am interested, that the genetic algorithm of selection of input data will not fail, if I use Custom mode for optimization, and the code will be as follows :

double OnTester()
  { double RF;
     if (TesterStatistics(STAT_TRADES)>150 && TesterStatistics(STAT_RECOVERY_FACTOR)>0 && TesterStatistics(STAT_PROFIT)>0) 
     { RF=TesterStatistics(STAT_RECOVERY_FACTOR)*TesterStatistics(STAT_PROFIT);} 
        else { RF=-1.0;}
    return (RF);
  }