Who supports MT5 - page 4

MrGold166:
The managers of this kitchen got to this form as well....how annoying you are, rest in peace on your mt5rub. How do you sleep after that?
I don't get it.

usenkov1988: 2011.11.11  11:11 <<<<<<<<------------------
I don't get it.

Please send me the page from which you opened the MT account here or in person.5.

Because I couldn't find it.

rlx:

I also do not know how much they charge for one point of the minimum lot?5.

Because I couldn't find it.

https://secure.instaforex.com/open-mt5-account.aspx

I have a good feeling about this. My aim is to get a good feedback from the brokerage firm.

Olegts:

https://secure.instaforex.com/open-mt5-account.aspx

Online support says you can start with 1$ on Standart, it confuses me, how much is 1 pip on their minimum lot?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/4299/page3#comment_98448
Автоматический трейдинг на реальных счетах
Автоматический трейдинг на реальных счетах
  • www.mql5.com
Давайте обменяемся сведениями о ДЦ, которые уже предоставляют возможность торговли на реальных счетах с использование терминала МТ5, включая автоматическую торговлю!

So? I was involved in the correspondence there myself, it's about Insta lifting the $1000 limit

Olegts:
So what? I was there myself in the correspondence, it is about that Insta removed the limit of $ 1000

Quickly came to their senses, I didn't know. Didn't communicate after that conversation.

On point value, if the calculator does not lie, 1 lot is 136 with cents. On standard, so 0.1 would be 13.6x.

PS they removed the limit, but did not introduce a micro.

Калькулятор трейдера
Калькулятор трейдера
  • www.instaforex.com
Пара Плечо Объём (лоты) Валюта счета Текущий курс Стоимость пункта/тика Залог Примечание: Цена пункта по валютным парам рассчитывается, исходя из текущего курса валютной пары. Ниже приведены формулы для расчёта стоимости пункта по валютным парам и CFD: Расчёт стоимости для 1 пункта (1 pips): 1. XXX/USD c.п. = 1  * (объём...

For information:

RoboForex: Registration of MetaTrader 5 accounts is open

Dear traders!

We're glad to inform you that registration of real accounts on MetaTrader 5 trading platform has been opened. You can open a new account from your personal cabinet or register a new account on our website.

Currently we opened an MT5 Fix-Standard & Pro-Standard accounts, with 25 trading instruments available (Currencies, Gold & Silver), with trading conditions similar to MetaTrader 4 accounts.

Открыта регистрация реальных счетов MetaTrader5 / RoboForex
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые Клиенты и Партнеры! Мы рады сообщить вам, что открыта регистрация реальных счетов на торговой платформе MetaTrader5. Открыть новый счет можно как в действующем Личном кабинете, так и при регистрации нового кабинета на сайте компании. В настоящее время открыта...

Renat, aren't you afraid of being attacked by MQ staff for referring to companies that have nothing to do with the market?

MrGold166:
Renat, aren't you afraid of being attacked by MQ staff for referring to companies that have nothing to do with the market?

:О)

LOL, that should be a "quote of the day".

Renat:

For your information:

RoboForex: Registration of MetaTrader 5 accounts is open

Got to take a closer look, the conditions seem to be good enough.