Who supports MT5 - page 3

olyakish:

There is no nonsense at all.

One if the broker pays MQ places the banner. (the initiator broker and promotes HIMself first and only then the platform)

And quite another MQ places those brokerage companies in which their product (MT5) is used (here the initiator of MQ advertises brokerage companies as the main and later its product as a platform)

Do you see the difference?

I understand it, it's just you got so messed up that the meaning of your message seemed to me so - "MQ does not place ads, and the wind blew the banners" :)

And that's where Semyon gets carried away... what they say.

Why is it that everyone is only demaing for money and not for users. It's all strange. I understand what I need I googled myself, but what prevents publishing a list of brokerage companies that support their new platform, I do not understand, because brokers didn't take the distribution from the sky server part and bought it from MQ, so why not kill all the trouble at once, and publish the list (to thank the broker to PR their own platform, and for the convenience of users). Just when the list will be more than 2 companies, it will not be an advertisement. IMHO

It would be nice to have such a list. And it would by no means be an advertisement for the broker, but rather an advertisement for the platform itself and a huge help to traders

На instaforex.com стал регистрировать реальный счет внизу договора написано, что я ознакомлен что мин. депозит 1000$ для МТ5.

I've changed my mind too.

The idea is that you can deposit $ 1000 - and in trade to use only part of it. I wonder, and will such a situation - deposit there, start trading and immediately withdraw 99% of funds for example ...)?

aharata:
You may deposit 1000$, but use only a part of it. I wonder, but will it work - deposit there, start trading and immediately withdraw 99% of the money for example ...)

Is the risk taken into account? The minimum requirement of $1000 is reasonable, if the account is a quid (not cents) and the leverage is 1:100.

If we deposit 1000 instead of say 100 the risks will automatically increase by 10 times and the official minimum is 1000 and no one will let us trade with depo of 100.

Interesting:

And the risks are taken into account? the requirement of a minimum of $1000 is quite reasonable, if the account is a quid (not cents) and the leverage is 1:100.

If you stay instead of 1000 say 100 risks will automatically increase by 10 times, while the minimum official 1000 and soon trade at a depo of 100 will not give.

Of course I agree with you - it's a reasonable requirement, because there has to be a certain margin... ) not everyone manages to make a fortune from the first deal(s))

I'm thankful that they have strong support - they will let you trade, I was told so when I asked them about nuances).

So, the limit is this $1000 - it's quite surmountable).

Just, I personally am in favour of OOP - which mt5 gives. I believe that a programmer (unlike a trader) will not be enlightened without knowledge of OOP)))

I'd be happy if Aton would support it!

And all finam customers (whether they are here or not) would say... Let's have an MT5! What the fuck do we need Quick, transak
And other bullshit ...

Hello, I have been trading on Inste under MT5 since November 8, 2011. I deposited 30$, have not tried to withdraw yet, but everything is as usual. (I am not advertising)

usenkov1988:
Hello, I have been trading on Inste under MT5 since November 8, 2011. I deposited 30$, have not tried to withdraw yet, but everything is as usual. (I am not advertising)
I'm not trying to withdraw yet, but everything is as usual. (I'm not trying to advertise.) The managers of this kitchen have made it to this form.... How do you sleep after that?