Multi-core testing network for all comers - page 12

If anyone maintains documentation, FAQ manuals or other, please use google docs (a service on the gmail.com mail server) so it will be easier to keep the document up to date and to make changes as a team in a timely manner.

gal:
If anyone maintains documentation, FAQ manuals or other, please use google docs (the service on the gmail.com mail server) so it will be easier to keep the version up to date and to make changes to the document in a timely manner by common efforts.

We've already done it, but there's not much to change.

That's all well and good, but I don't play that way. Do I need agents from all over the world to get involved?

Anyway, for starters, I need a professional translation of the Help in foreign languages.

Who can?

I can translate it into German within a week.

But you should start by translating it into English.

sergeev:

It's already done, except there's not much to fix.

Where are the links?

gal:
Where are the links?
Instructions in the google doc

Great! It would be a good idea to add a section on network security, because newbies often come to my machine on netbios ports (UDP 137,138) through these ports viruses and trojans often spread, so I have them closed, apparently they are open for some people. So I recommend everyone close them for your own safety. You can find a description of the ports here:http://ports.my-addr.com/tcp_port-udp_port-application-and-description.php?port=137http://ports.my-addr.com/tcp_port-udp_port-application-and-description.php?port=138

gal:
Great! It would also be nice to add a section on network security, because newbies often break into my machine on netbios ports (UDP 137,138) through these ports often spread viruses and trojans, so I have them closed, apparently, some people have them open.
Write down the procedure and I'll add it.

sergeev:
Write down the procedure and I will add it.

In the firewall to close UDP 137,139 ports and disable Netbios unfortunately I can not describe the steps to disable, as I see only when they try to connect to me, maybe more detailed Jager will tell him at the beginning also netbios tried to connect and the firewall did not let him in, now all is well.

gal:
In the firewall to close UDP 137,139 ports and disable Netbios unfortunately I can not describe the steps to disable, because I see only when they try to connect to me, maybe more detail Jager will tell him at the beginning also netbios tried to connect and the firewall did not let him in, now all is well.
Unfortunately, I am not good at these matters. It is better to really listen to those who know about it.