Suggestions for improving the MetaEditor - page 5

Lizar:

It's been a couple of weeks since it was officially announced in the article:

Can I get the link to the article? Because it drastically cuts off all signals sent to the indicator via OnChartEvent().

Urain:
Can I get the link to the article? Because it drastically cuts off all signals sent to the indicator via OnChartEvent().
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/239 almost at the very end.
Основы тестирования в MetaTrader 5
Основы тестирования в MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
В чем различия между тремя режимами тестирования в MetaTrader 5 и на что обратить внимание? Как происходит тестирование эксперта, торгующего одновременно на нескольких инструментах? Когда и как вычисляются значения индикаторов при тестировании и как обрабатываются события? Как синхронизировать бары с разных инструментов при тестировании в режиме "Только цены открытия"? Статья призвана дать ответы на эти и многие другие вопросы.

Lizar:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/239 almost at the very end.
Sorry didn't see it in your previous post.

Urain:
Sorry didn't see it in your previous post.
I just didn't put it in right away.

Lizar:
It's about the tester and I was getting worried, it should work fine in real time.

Urain:
They're talking about the tester there, and I was getting worried, it should work fine in real time.
Yes, about the tester.

Lizar:
Yes, about the tester.

As the saying goes, it's a double-edged sword.

On the one hand the tester is criticised for not working as well as in real-time, on the other hand it is criticised for being slow.

Urain:

As the saying goes, it's a double-edged sword.

On the one hand the tester is criticised for not running the code as it does in real-time, on the other hand it is criticised for being slow.

I think they are showing off more. There are disadvantages, but they are not critical. Especially as the tester is still in development.

Lizar:

It's been a couple of weeks now, as officially announced in the article:

I don't know how it is now, but at the time when I was dealing with this problem no matter from whom (from the EA itself or from an indicator) but in the tester OnChartEvent() didn't receive events sent using EventChartCustom().

And why should I ask why I should send them if the EA will not receive them in the tester (it doesn't matter that it receives them in demo/real)?

PS

This problem occurred before or at the beginning of the Championship and has not yet been solved. Although the developers promise to solve it as soon as possible.

Interesting:

I don't know how it is now, but when I was dealing with this problem no matter from whom (the EA itself or from the indicator), but in the tester OnChartEvent() did not receive events sent using EventChartCustom().

And why should I ask why I should send them if the EA will not receive them in the tester (it doesn't matter that it receives them in demo/real)?

PS

This problem occurred before or at the beginning of the Championship and has not yet been solved. Although the developers promise to solve it as soon as possible.

Try it. It works in the tester. But with the amendments stipulated in the article.