Iron tips - page 13

I've never been a fan of Samsung laptops... From the decent inexpensive ones on the market I prefer HP probook, low price, operation up to five hours, matte screen, included bag and waterproof keyboard especially for coffee lovers.

If you need a non chinese build you can find a german-made fujik, field abuse has shown very good survivability, a small minus is the price. and the not so common aplle is quite competitive with netbooks on uptime.

splxgf:

I've never been a fan of Samsung laptops... Of the decent inexpensive ones on the market, I prefer the HP probook, low price, up to five hours of operation, matte screen, included bag and a waterproof keyboard especially for coffee lovers.

Had a look at the HP probook. They only have the Core i5. I'm aiming for the i7.

Yedelkin:
Have a look at the HP probook. They only have the Core i5. I'm aiming for the i7.

Look herehttp://www.uti-note.ru/

I agree with Samsung as not recommended, I would also add Acer.

MSI is worth a closer look.

Ноутбуки - узнать цену и купить ноутбуки . Продажа ноутбуков в магазине Ютинет.Ру
Ноутбуки - узнать цену и купить ноутбуки . Продажа ноутбуков в магазине Ютинет.Ру
  • www.uti-note.ru
258 товаров 12 580—55 590 р. 48 товаров 38 600—141 840 р. 332 товара 10 530—91 000 р. 386 товаров 11 100—60 430 р. 101 товар 13 300—75 140 р. 16 товаров 32 250—32 250 р. 569 товаров 11 240—144 560 р. 815 товаров 10 590—85 230 р. 190 товаров 13 800—139 990 р. 44 товара 10 790—22 480 р. 82 товара...

From personal experience... I've dealt with a lot of laptops in my life, but the most trouble-free have been Acer (about 7 now running)...

They also have the price/quality advantage over many....

papaklass:
I've had an Acer laptop for about 6 years without any problems. I agree that Acer's work well.
My Acer is about 4 years old, always with me, mostly in the boot of my car or in my backpack. More than 30 times with me on the Yamal (did not count exactly). Before it had 2 Toshib'es, at them periodically had to tighten the screws of the case. ASUS broke after half a year (about 20 trips by car).

Is there any simple code for "nothing" that would load eight logical cores at 100% for 24 hours? I'd like to test the new hardware in this way.

Yedelkin:

Is there any simple code for "nothing" that would load eight logical cores at 100% for 24 hours? I'd like to test the new hardware in this way.

Try this one(linx).

voix_kas:
Try this(linx).
Thanks! Just what I need! Beautiful.

The bios hangs when the USB stick is plugged in. (no sdrom) notebook 11.6" [Mini] Notebook DNS (0155930) (HD) Hard drive hangs, does not boot, but in the bios is shown. Tried to reinstall the OS from a flash drive, so when the stick turned on, hangs on powering on, during the work in the bios also hangs on, when switching off in the usb bios does not hang, but also the stick is not seen. I tried many different formats, I formatted my flash drive with different software, nothing helps. My laptop has three flash outputs, tried all + tried different flash drives, nothing helps. Also went to buy an adapter for a micro SD card, so I just without the card insert adapter (not the cord) also hangs. Tried even through the cord to connect the phone - hangs, but the phone is charging =) What can I do? The second day is already suffering.... =/ In the bios all the settings have been reset to 0.

Alexander Laur:
I've had an Acer laptop for about 6 years without any problems. I agree that Acer's work well.
I support them!
PacardBell are also made at the Acer factory, they're also resilient.