Economic calendar - page 10

lazarev-d-m:
Martingale?
No. Martingale has been saved for experimentation for now. Pretty fun toy. )) Actually there are a lot of interesting mechanisms without martingale. I'll post as soon as I have all the material ready.

papaklass:
An interesting topic. Will you tell us about the principles of your expert's work at the Championship?
The basic principles are explained in the comments

Will there bean economic calendar in MT4 ?

Demesh:
Will there bean economic calendar in MT4 ?

I don't think so, but it would probably be more appropriate to ask this question to the moderators or to the service desk on the MQL4 form

Yes, it will be curious to read and see the results of the expert's work.

The calendar events on the chart have different colours: white, blue and red (my personal view), is this a distribution based on the influence of the news on the market or is it just for fun?

lazarev-d-m:
Events in the calendar have different colours on the chart: white, blue and red (for me personally) - is it a distribution according to the influence of news on the market (importance) or is it just for fun?

As in the calendar itself: redif the current value of the indicator is less than the predicted value, blue if the predicted value is less than the current value. White has no current value (e.g. Fed's Bernanke speech).

Alexx:

As in the calendar itself: redif the current value of the indicator is less than the predicted value, blue if the predicted value is less than the current value. White has no current value (e.g. Fed's Bernanke speech).

I have noticed that the white ones are those that have not yet occurred and will occur in the future

Alexx:

Is there any way to know the "importance of the news" programmatically?

lazarev-d-m:
Is there any way to find out "news importance" programmatically?
I may have missed something - is there a way to get the news list from the terminal "programmatically" to begin with?