Economic calendar - page 7

What's not to like about running a parallel demo from Metakwots and reading straight from the news chart?

Vladix:

Yeah, well, it's not a bad calendar, although there are better ones

Like what?

TheXpert:
What's not to like about running a demo from Metaquotes in parallel and reading the news directly from the chart?
If it were possible, I wouldn't bother running the EA on VPS at all, because the EAs themselves ("transmitter" and "receiver") are ready, but suddenly the calendar tab disappeared and I can't use them anymore and have to bother with the brokers' calendars

lazarev-d-m:
I recommend the forexfactory calendar. And I can help with uploading its full history.

lazarev-d-m:
but suddenly the calendar tab has disappeared and I can't use it any more and have to mess around with brokers' calendars
Hmm, it's really gone.

komposter:
I recommend the forexfactory calendar. And I can help with uploading its full history.
how to change the time zone in the calendar?

vspexp:
I like the news calendar better herehttp://www.fxteam.ru/forex/economic-calendar/?timezone=11
it's too cumbersome, go to another news page - all the filters are reset

lazarev-d-m:
how do I change the time zone in the calendar?
Click on the time at the top

lazarev-d-m:
how do I change the time zone in the calendar?

Programmatically I load everything in GMT and then display it with the right offset.

And you can register on the website and the time zone settings for the calendar will be stored.