Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile - page 11

Will there be an alpha version freely available? I would like it to be faster, because I'm used to trading on a PocketPC, but I want the same thing but on a modern android communicator.

grmv:
Renat, since the alpha version is ready, could you please name the general requirements, specifically, what android versions will be supported, what screen resolution is required (is 480x320 enough) and whether 3g is required.

I apologise for the slight delay in replying.

To answer your question briefly:

• Android 1.6 and above will be supported
  • There will probably be no special restrictions on screen size, but as you know, the bigger the screen, the more convenient it will be. Your screen is 320x480. Testing on a device with this screen is going on, the tester is quite happy.
  • The faster the internet connection the better. Unfortunately it is not possible to give a one-sided answer to your question because much will depend on how you will use the application.

At least give me an approximate timeframe
the output of the android software and how much bandwidth it consumes

Or at least share the beta version. Widening the circle of testers is only good for everyone.

I'm looking forward to it too... Already ordered an android tablet...

After a lot of poking around on the web, I found one android terminal. Some brokerage companies offer it. Apparently it is for MT4 server part.

I have a question: how can I change servers list on which my terminal is working? In other words we may change it for another brokerage company.

Where are the servers on android stored?

I've got the android sorted out :-) and Well help me with mt4. How to decrypt *.SRV file I understand that server or proxy server folder address is stored there... just the IP address doesn't work

ADR:

After a lot of poking around on the web, I found one android terminal. Some DCs offer it.

But links are forbidden on the forum ;))

Hello, is metatrader 4/5 available for windows phone 7/7.5?

Hi, i have a tablet with android 4.0.3. i downloaded mt5 from android market...it installs but won't start.

baronel:
Hi, I have a tablet running android 4.0.3. I downloaded mt5 from android market...it installs but won't start.

Please let us know the exact make of the tablet.

We will try to check.