Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile - page 10

Sert135:

Thank you for the advice.

We are dealing with the problem now.

does the mobile version support the Android 2.3 axis (on a samsung galaxy s2 phone)?

Thank you

Jingo:

Does the mobile version support Android 2.3 (on a samsung galaxy s2 phone)?

Thank you

The development of MetaTrader 5 mobile terminal for Android is in full swing, the 2.3 support is sure to come.

MetaTrader 5 for Android will beta-test soon.

Renat:

The development of the MetaTrader 5 mobile terminal for Android is in full swing and support for 2.3 is sure to come.

We will start beta testing MetaTrader 5 for Android soon.

Great, it will be a good step - as androids are flooding the planet)

Is MT4 mobile available for 2.3?

Jingo:

is mt4 mobile available for 2.3?

No. It's for Win

+1 for Treminal for android. The platform is developing by leaps and bounds. Samsung is the number one handset maker in Western Europe in the first quarter. The balance of power is changing and android is gaining momentum. That is why there is a great need for a terminal for this platform.

Hello.

When is the MT for android coming out? I bought one the other day but was very surprised and disappointed to find no MT for it. I read the talk about the MT being developed for it a year ago.

Android coming out soon, preparing first alpha version

I can't wait for the Android OS version.

Renat, since the alpha version is ready, could you please name the general requirements, specifically - what android versions will be supported, what screen resolution is required (is 480x320 enough) and is 3g required.