Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile - page 4

Connected... any questions, please contact me

Hi,

I'm waiting for MT for iPhone. Would be nice to know the production status and release date.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I'm waiting too. I can't wait for this Championships to be over. I have the impression that the developers would rather bring their terminal up to scratch and real life than waste their efforts on this Championships.

Renat seems to have promised autumn!

Today is the first day of winter!

Renat, I don't insist, I just ask to clarify the release date of MT5 for iPhone.

Thank you.

I can't give you a timeline right now, but I know that internal testing is already underway.

Good afternoon!

If the respected developers read this forum - I humbly ask if there is any news regarding the releaseof mobile MT5?

New devices are appearing, and it is not clear what platform to buy.

Happy new year and best wishes.

This week we will start publishing MetaTrader 5 Mobile for iPhone in the AppStore.

I don't know how long it will take (it's not up to us), but we will publish descriptions and screenshots of the software in the coming days.

Hello.

I wonder when MetaTrader 5 Mobile for Google Android is planned to be released?

I really want one for Android. I've already bought, myself an HTC Desire. Ready to be one of the first to download and try it out.

I'm also waiting for the iPhone client.

Publication in the AppStore usually takes 1-2 weeks, if the censors don't notice any irregularities in the software. They can take it back for correction even because of 1 incorrectly signed button.

I used to upload my apps there myself and it took about a month to upload them together with fixing the 1st bug.