Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile - page 2

jonas:

What is the approximate timeframe for the release of the app to the public at least?

In the autumn.

What speed should the software run at on my iPhone? I have an iPhone 2G and a 2g internet connection which only allows me to use 384kbps, is that enough?

Is this enough traffic for the software?

jonas:

What speed should the software run at on my iPhone? I have an iPhone 2G and a 2g internet connection which only allows me to use 384kbps, is that enough?

Is this enough traffic for the software?

You're kidding, I have got 128 kb/s (MTS unlimited in my village :D) It's quite fast enough, moreover MT5 will work fine even at 56 kb/s.
I have a good idea to buy an mtb/sec (mtz has no limit in the village :D).

An ordinary low-speed GPRS connection is sufficient for the MetaTrader 5 mobile terminal.

mrProF:

You made me laugh, I have 128 kb/sec (MTS unlimited in the village :D) And the speed is enough, in addition MT5 composite will work fine and at 56 kb/sec.
I have a good idea to use the service, I have a good idea how to use it in the future.)

384 kbit/sec, not 384 kb/sec, ie, my download speed will be 38 kb/sec. Well, it seems to be enough. And on the subject of traffic, for example, I would have missed 50 candles, not depending on long term history, but in any case at least in numbers, can you tell?) I will have to choose one of the three packages of mobile internet, the first after using 5 mb goes to pay more, in the second after 50, and in the third after 500, I would rely on the number of Mb, which will consume the program, choose a package.

jonas:
384 kbps, not 384 kbps, so my download speed would be 38 kbps. That would be enough. A matter of traffic, for example, I would be enough for 50 last candles, not depending on long term history, but in any case at least in numbers, can you tell?) I will have to choose one of the three packages of mobile internet, the first after the use of 5 mbs is an additional fee, the second after 50, and the third after 500, I would like based on the number of Mb, which will consume the program, choose a package.

Sorry, I pissed myself)) I have exactly 128 kbps.

Do you have MTS - and no?
For example in the Omsk region unlimited 128 kbit / s (which is enough) is 290 rubles per month.
http://www.omsk.mts.ru/services/internet/unlin_internet/?tabId=tab1

mrProF:

Sorry, I pissed myself)) I have exactly 128 kbps.

And you have MTS - no?
For example, in the Omsk region, an unlimited 128 kbit/s (which is enough) costs 290 rubles per month.
http://www.omsk.mts.ru/services/internet/unlin_internet/?tabId=tab1

I do not live in Russia, so not MTS), but the main thing is that the speed is suitable, thank you very much for the information)

So this means MT5 will be supported on all Android OS? Even custom built ones like Sony X10i use?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events - Documentation on MQL5

So the development of MT5 for Android has not yet started?

I want to buy an android, but all in doubts :( I do not want to spend 25 k rbl.

can anyone give me a tentative date of release?

should i even bother with it :)

Yeah...

The admins seem to have given up on the subject :(