Debugging the DLL? In MT4 and MT5 - page 13

Prival:

What nonsense you are talking. That's crazy. According to your logic, the company released a product - it's a drug, cool to anyone who wants it, sells it for 5 kopecks. Except for one thing, in large doses it's a drug. Vai Vai how can you blame them, they are so good, it's all Putin's fault, they have no laws that says companies are responsible for their products ... as a sovok, we were a sovok and will stay a sovok with this logic ...

Z.I. Found the terminal, don't worry about me. I'm OK. You're the one with the problem because you can't see the forest for the trees...

What makes you think he should be on your side. He might be working at one of the DCs and your arguments seem wild to him.

Players - read the rules, please.

Renat:

Players - read the rules, please.

All right, all right! :)) Okay. But we're without personalities at all. :)

Too bad the villain didn't see it, huh? :)

Prival:

if we're right, here's a look at the food that passes him by

I managed to make a screenshot, before TP triggered this is one of the deals, today, while we were fighting here on the forum. What's so surprising is that we don't have the same problems as described in this thread ... They don't change the history and allow to withdraw the money... and the terminal is designed intelligently for traders...

They do not change the history and allow to withdraw money... And the terminal is properly designed for traders. And they don't change the history and let you withdraw the money, not the terminal, but your broker. My broker with MT4 also does not change the history and gives me the money to withdraw.

joo:
And MTS mono build and use? And they do not change the history and do not let you withdraw the money, not the terminal, but your broker. My broker with MT4 also does not change the history and allows you to withdraw the money.

But you have no guarantees. And that's what they need - their slogan is "trust me, trust me!", I'm honest

joo:
And the MTS is mono-built and used?
If I have noticed correctly, yes.

Prival:

if we're right, here's a look at the food that passes him by

I managed to make a screenshot, before TP triggered this is one of the deals, today, while we were fighting here on the forum. What's so surprising is that we don't have the same problems as described in this thread ... They don't change the history and allow to withdraw the money... and the terminal is designed intelligently for traders...

Prival, but I don't have the same problems that you are so passionately writing about. How come?

Academic and Prival are warned for trolling.

Next time there will be a ban for some time.

Renat:

Next time there will be a ban for some time.

I noticed that you didn't reply to Prival, I really don't understand trolling in this context either.

Trolling is an inherently meaningless activity. We have been very clear and consistent in expressing our views.

Although we have not been given a single solid argument. Except for the fact that it is the "tip of the iceberg".

I have not seen any protection for traders, except a virtual (nobody needs it, because there are few fools) protection from the possibility of leaving the so-called sandbox. That is protection from myself, from my own code. And this protection is independent of my will.

Usually, protection is built somehow on zones - well, there is a code which I do not trust at all, there is a code which I would like not to break other programs, and then there is one that may do whatever you want.

Well, similar to the administrator and the user. But I am forced into user mode regardless of the fact that I just need my own code.

And for some reason at my expense - I'm trying to protect myself from decompiler, which I don't care about. Well, let's somehow act within the limits of reasonableness. Why should I suffer for the sake of some crazy grail sellers.

Renat:

Next time there will be a ban for a while.

I thought at first a troll was something good, but it turns out not, I've been told... http://j. lurkmore.ru/Тролль Thanks Renat very cool to remove my screenshot of a real trade and even call me a troll...

HOWEVER, maybe they're right who say, what goes around comes around, all for the better...