Debugging the DLL? In MT4 and MT5 - page 11

Interesting:

I still don't understand - If DTs are geared to SHAME, what does software have to do with it. Don't tell me that even though software is allowed to change (correct), say, the history of quotes.

They are geared for SHAME because the legislation in this area is practically ANYTHING - I'll believe it more.

PS

But move or not to a new platform (even on Z with 128 bit + built-in AI for automating all trader's actions) if brokerage company "cheats" its clients, it will continue to do so...

There is such a thing as trust - but verify.

Why not talk about correcting history? If there is no mechanism-instrument for the impossibility of such action, then who will prevent it if it is necessary? Prival is right, imho.

Academic:

There is such a thing as trust - but verify.

Why not talk about correcting history? If there is no mechanism-tool to make it impossible, would someone prevent you from doing it if you had to? Prival is right imho.

The developers must have given us a possibility to correct some data not so the Evil brokerage companies would change it as they wanted but for other purposes. Or am I wrong?

Do you think other trading platforms do not have "special features" that some brokerage companies may use for personal (selfish) purposes?

Or do you really think that people enter the market with such deposits and leverage?

Or maybe you really think that at least half of those who trade with "semi-underground" brokerage companies (in Russia) pay taxes and honestly declare their profits?

Maybe you can say that our native legislation clearly defines the status of the market participants, and at the same time protects the rights of traders?

PS

In reality, in the real world in Russia each large or small office (calling itself a brokerage company allegedly) sets its own trade rules.

If you do not like it, do not trade. Who is forcing you personally?

If we were talking about debugging the DLL, what about trader's rights? Maybe I'm wrong, but DC may choose to prohibit mechanical trading...

Interesting:
Well, the developers must have left the option to modify certain data for other purposes than changing it at will by Evil DCs. Or am I wrong?

Why is my simple desire to have a guarantee that it is impossible to change the history of transactions perceived as outrageous?

Why is my simple wish to have a trivial (21st century) ability to debug code in a debugger perceived as excessive impudence?

If there is a need to protect myself from creating a decompiler, why are they taking it from me again?

Maybe it's not just about the decompiler?

These are simple questions.

HideYourRichess:

... Once again, don't sit down to play cards with the station's crooks. It's impossible to win with them.

Judging by what you're writing about, we are talking about a TV show called Russian Forex. Mind you, it is just a TV, it has nothing to do with the real market, where the real exchange of value takes place. And this is regardless of the trading platform....

Judging by your posts, YOU have no idea of the opportunities that developers provide a dealing centre.

(I don't do it and you shouldn't either).

Z.U. All secret, will become clear at some point. Whoever wants to, looks for opportunities, whoever does not want to, looks for reasons ...

Gentlemen, please stop discussing brokers.

It is clearly forbidden by the rules here.

Prival, stop playing spy games. The server-side documentation is not posted on our site, but that does not give rise to a "conspiracy theory" discussion on our resources.

Gentlemen stop. I was not discussing any DC, I was discussing the trading platform, its capabilities... and I understand perfectly well what you are doing and for what, and I am not judging you in this, and you and I need to bring home a piece of bread. I ask only one thing of you, put yourself in my shoes for once. Look at it through my eyes, I'm trying to put myself in yours...

Z.U. By the way the link that I posted and you deleted has been on the MK4 forum for a long time now, so the information has long been disseminated...

Prival:

Gentlemen stop. I was not discussing any DC, I was discussing the trading platform, its features ... and I understand perfectly well what you are doing and for what, and I am not judging you in this, and you and I need to bring home a piece of bread. All I ask is that you put yourself in my shoes for once. Look at it through my eyes, I'm trying to step into yours...

I suggest, in that vein, that we discuss chopping off your own leg with an axe. I propose that we also discuss the blacksmith who forged such an axe and who does not care about the needs and aspirations of the woodcutter.

Renat:

Gentlemen, stop discussing brokers, please.

This is explicitly forbidden by the rules here.

How much do you appreciate the incompatibility of DLL debugging and protection against decompiler creation?

Didn't you say that it's impossible to create a decompiler because the generated code is complex? And that there is a possibility to make a service with retrieval of the native code and this removes the problem of the decompiler even more?

Then if there are solutions on this subject for those who suffer from compiler protection, why the question of debugging the DLL is solved negatively nevertheless?

Have you considered creating a means to decompile code to protect against unscrupulous people? Sometimes it is necessary and important to look inside the code before launching it. Is this really about protecting the user, especially against viruses and trojans?

Academic:

Have you considered creating a means to decompile code to protect against unscrupulous people? Sometimes it is necessary and important to look inside the code before launching it. In my opinion, this is the very point of protecting the user, especially against viruses and trojans.

This is why we protect the EX5 format, so an intruder would not be able to read the format and build a customized set of commands in EX5.
Now it is impossible to create malicious EX5 at the language level.