Why are there so few experts in the MQL5 database? - page 15

Speaking of methods... Why is Metakwots interested in metatrader users not knowing the difference between a broker and a dealer, not knowing who a market maker is? Why tear down the thread - there was no discussion of specific companies there, which means the rules have not been broken?

timbo:
Speaking of methods... Why is Metacvootes interested in metatrader users not knowing the difference between a broker and a dealer, not knowing who a market maker is? Why tear down the thread - there was no discussion of specific companies there and therefore the rules were not broken?
I thought it was clear that this is a technology resource that deals exclusively with platform issues and the MQL language and has nothing to do with brokers, dealers, etc.

timbo:
Speaking of methods... Why is Metakvotes interested in the fact that Metatrader users do not know the difference between a broker and a dealer, do not know who is a market maker? Why tear down the thread - there was no discussion of specific companies there, which means the rules have not been broken?

Paragraph number 2:

Any discussion of any banking, brokerage or other financial institutions is forbidden. Such posts are subject to deletion.

There is no need to pretend that this is about specific companies. It is forbidden to discuss anything on the subject.

There are plenty of relevant forums on the internet - state your opinions there, please.

Prival:

I don't know, it's very difficult to widen the spread in the stock market, or requote, and the great answer of the server is no price..., what about holes in the history because for the exchange, even if the price has not changed, at this point in time at market prices I can enter the trade (the price is there, it has not gone anywhere), and in MT this hole (no bar...). neither a deal can be put on the chart, nor open in the tester at that moment), ... history is very hard to rewrite, ah sorry we "drew you a GEP yesterday" https: //www.mql5.com/en/forum/179/page6/#comment_10655, we will correct it. A lot needs to be changed, very much, let's say limitations on the value of SL and TP.... etc.

I won't argue about the rest, perhaps in a normal market "holes" are nonsense, but I would like to say something about spreads.

I'm referring to the first part, this "it's very hard to widen the spread in the stock market you know". Of course it is not a typical picture, but it is possible (especially for the Forex market). On this subject I recall for example such dates as September 11...

Renat:

There is no need to pretend that this is about specific companies. It is forbidden to discuss anything on this topic.

There are plenty of relevant forums on the internet - state your opinions there, please.

So MT trading is a kind of spherical horse in a vacuum... Never used to delete posts about brokers/dealers in general, only specific companies. A search will easily turn up thousands of links to similar discussions. I suppose this extended interpretation of the rules will come as a surprise to everyone on the forum.

The question remains unanswered - why are the metaquotes so interested in maintaining a low level of financial literacy for terminal users? By the way, everything I have stated here is not my opinion, but trivial facts. Why these facts are so annoying to Renat personally is an interesting question...

For a long time, some discussions were left only because of an oversight by the moderators.

This problem is now being rectified.