Errors, bugs, questions - page 860

Alexx:

Try connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo server,

The ability to use signals is most likely disabled on the server you are connecting to.

Indeed, when connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo server, the tab appeared

But it is a shame that brokers have such an opportunity to disable the use of this function. The broker should not care how a particular person decides to make a trade: this possibility is disabled at 3 rather big brokers. If a person, say, has an account opened at one of these brokers, and he signed up for a fee for Signals, and then it turns out that their use is not possible - this is not normal

Considering the fact that this function worked before the terminal update even though it was disabled at the brokers, we can conclude that it is possible to make an option "Ignore server settings: Signals" in the terminal. I suggest adding a similar option to the terminal

kotox:

Indeed, when connecting to the MetaQuotes-Demo server the tab appeared

But it is a shame that brokers have this option to disable the use of this feature. The broker should not care how a particular person decides to make a trade: 3 rather big brokers have this feature disabled. If a person has, say, an account opened with one of these brokers and has subscribed to Signals for a fee and then it turns out that their use is not possible - this is not normal

Most likely, brokers have not enabled these checkboxes by default on their servers after the upgrade or have not upgraded yet. We need to wait a little longer.

The possibility to disable Signals is important for brokers, whose rules do not allow using Expert Advisors or third-party services.

Thank you for your reply

Colleagues, could you please tell me how to know if the price has crossed the channel line(of OBJ_CHANNEL object)? Is it possible to get the values of channel lines at each bar (zero, first...) ?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

Alex5757000:
Is it possible to get the values of the channel lines at each bar (zero, first...) ?
Use this: ObjectGetValueByTime

avoitenko:
Use this: ObjectGetValueByTime

Thank you!

Please help me, I can't figure one thing out.

|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1|0| <-- time series Rates

CopyRates(Symbol(),Period(),Time,2,Result);

For example I've specified time of candlestick #3. In this case, I get back the Rates of candlesticks #3 and #4. But how to get the rates of candlesticks #3 and #2, having anopen time of candlestick #3. The negative number is not digested.

I had the idea of finding an index of sorts, but to do it I need to copy all elements from the current one, but, gosh, if I have M1 and a bar 10 years old, then the array is too big.

Thanks in advance.

Also:Bar index in time, as I understand it, can not be found out by standard, but only in 3 ways:

1) Mathematically (minus errors).

2) Cyclic brute force until the date matches (minus - speed)

3) Full import of data from the current moment and to the desired time (minus - memory consumption).

is it true?

FiftyStars: Please help me, I can't understand one thing.|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1|0| <-- time series RatesCopyRates(Symbol(),Period(),Time,2,Result);

here for example I have specified the time of candle #3. In that case it will return me Rates of candlesticks #3 and #4. But how to get the rates of candlesticks #3 and #2 havingthe opening time of candlestick #3. the negative number is not digested

So, we have start_time==Time - the time of the bar corresponding to the first element. Based on the problem conditions, let's denote by Time3 - "time of opening of candlestick #3", Time2 - "time of opening of candlestick #2". Then, given that the problem consider the timeframe of the current chart, it should be satisfied:

Time2=Time3+PeriodSeconds();

In other words, having the open time of candlestick #3, you can get the candlesticks #3 and #2 in your example like this:

CopyRates(Symbol(),Period(),Time+PeriodSeconds(),2,Result);

Yedelkin:

So, we have start_time==Time - the time of bar corresponding to the first element. Based on the problem conditions, let's denote by Time3 -"time of opening of candlestick #3", Time2 - "time of opening of candlestick #2". Then, given that the problem consider the timeframe of the current chart, it should be performed:

In other words, having the opening time of candlestick #3, we can get the candlesticks #3 and #2 in your example like this

and weekends? because working days and days in general are different things

and.... the monthly timeframe is ok with this? like 28-31 days

FiftyStars: what about weekends? because weekdays and days in general are different things and.... a month timeframe is ok with that? like 28-31 days
Yes, I agree, I did not take into account the peculiarities you mentioned. And checking everything through MqlDateTime is somehow not elegant.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура даты
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура даты
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура даты - Документация по MQL5