Errors, bugs, questions - page 845

There is an error in the script in the local version of the Help in the Organising Data Access section:

//--- load data step by step
   int fail_cnt=0;
   while(!IsStopped())
     {
      //--- wait for timeseries build
      while(!SeriesInfoInteger(symbol,period,SERIES_SYNCRONIZED) && !IsStopped())
         Sleep(5);

//---

Replace with SERIES_SYNCHRONIZED.

tol64:

There is an error in the script in the local version of the Help in the Organising Data Access section:

//---

Replace with SERIES_SYNCHRONIZED.

Update the help, the typo has already been corrected.

Rosh:
Update the help, the typo has already been corrected.

Just downloaded a new one. Before, there was a typo in two places. New version of help has corrected in one place. It still needs to be corrected in the full version of the script.

tol64:
Look at this one: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1084

pronych:
Is this what you want?

Unfortunately, not that again. These tools visualise the account history . I, on the other hand, need to visualise a third-party report.

Heroix:

Unfortunately, not that again. These tools visualise the account history . I, on the other hand, need to visualise a third-party report.

So this is it: Trade history based trading player(I don't think this link has been given to you yet). :)

Good afternoon. How to properly initialize a variable ofENUM_ORDER_TYPE type? If I do it using ZeroMemory(), the variable will become equal to 0, which in turn means ORDER_TYPE_BUY. What is the right way then?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Alex5757000:
Good afternoon. How to correctly initialize a variable ofENUM_ORDER_TYPE type? If I do it using ZeroMemory(), the variable will become equal to 0, which in turn means ORDER_TYPE_BUY. What is the correct way to do it then?
To initialize means to set some initial value. Set the value you need. ZeroMemory() is from the other direction.

Alex5757000:
Good afternoon. How to properly initialize a variable ofENUM_ORDER_TYPE type? If I do it using ZeroMemory(), the variable will become equal to 0, which in turn means ORDER_TYPE_BUY. What is the right way to do it then?
If you want to "zero" a variable of the enum type, use constant WRONG_VALUE. For example,ENUM_ORDER_TYPE type=WRONG_VALUE. Then there will be no situation when "the variable will become 0, which in turn means ORDER_TYPE_BUY".

Heroix:

Comedian

Yedelkin:
If you need to "zero" a variable of enum type, use the constant WRONG_VALUE. For example,ENUM_ORDER_TYPE type=WRONG_VALUE. Then there will be no situation when "the variable will become 0, which in turn means ORDER_TYPE_BUY".
Yes, that's what I mean. Thanks.