Errors, bugs, questions - page 807

In the age of punch cards - now a comparison - it's better to switch to e-signal

Who knows if support@mql4.com or support@mql5.com works?

This is an answer stating that there is no or a mistake about the address:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<support@mql4.com>:
Mail server for "mql4.com" unreachable for too long.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

To the person who replied, my fiery thanks!

borilunad:

Who knows if support@mql4.com or support@mql5.com works?

This is an answer stating that there is no or a mistake about the address:

Write to Service Desk if you want to report an error you have found.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Rosh:
Write to Service Desk if you want to report the error.

My question is not about technology. It is a personal question! You, as an administrator, could explain my problem. Maybe you can help me. If you don't mind! In the meantime I'll go to my email and copy my question to support.

This is the appeal:

Hello! I got banned for the first time in mid-June. It's been almost 2 months.
When I try to log in I get this:
Your access is temporarily restricted or banned.
What does "temporarily" mean, for how long?
I observe that they give a daily ban for more serious offences. And the next day they continue in the same vein.
Why am I being treated so prejudicially?
Borilunad.

I understand it's not for Service Desk. Thank you!

It's not clear how you write if you're banned. Write to Service Desk or in person and we'll sort it out.
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Rosh:

It's not clear how you write if you are banned. Write to Service Desk or in private, we'll sort it out.
Banned on 4etc! Contacted Renat in person 2 times and got no response.

borilunad:
Banned on 4etc!
The issue is resolved, but next time (hopefully not) write specifically to Service Desk as well, please.

Rosh:
The issue has been resolved, but next time (hopefully not) write specifically to Service Desk as well, please.
Thank you, I hope the solution is positive! All the best to you and profit!

I wrote to servicedesk, there was a problem with email notifications, the links are outdated/not working from you.

How can you tell if this ticket has been resolved? You didn't even reply to Service Desk.

• www.mql5.com

Another question has arisen, I wanted to resource "promote the interview with Irina Korobeinikova but how to do it? if:

Warning: All rights to these materials are reserved by MetaQuotes Software Corp. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited.

I don't think they will go to the original article because of the title alone.