Errors, bugs, questions - page 481

Can you tell me how to find out the local time of the computer from the tester? Functions like TimeLocal and TimeGMT are overlapped by the tester.

You know - it's not an idle question ;-) - You need to time the test so as not to go over the 15 minute limit.

And remember, you can not use DLL too. ;-/

marketeer:

Can you tell me how to find out the local time of the computer from the tester? Functions like TimeLocal and TimeGMT are overlapped by the tester.

You know - it's not an idle question ;-) - You need to time the test so as not to go over the 15 minute limit.

And remember, you can not use DLL too. ;-/

Why do you need local time for this?

First of all tester shows you testing time in milliseconds in the log, secondly, you can use function

GetTickCount()

Valmars:

Right! Thank you. It slipped my mind, partly because for some reason this function is not included in the date and time group in the help.

Developers, how do I disable mouse-trading?

I'm sick and tired of accidentally touching the order/stop line and its change window pops up.

I have already warned Service Desk and they have ignored me,

i have already touched the order/stop line and the window to disable it has been ignored, as i have always wondered if i have already done this?

I've noticed in the debugger on two-dimensional arrays that indices are rearranged.

which index numbers are rearranged ?

The first dimension of the array to the second dimension. The screenshot shows it very well. For example, write to [2][1] and in the debugger the value is in element [1][2].

sergeev:

Developers, how do I disable mouse trading?

I'm sick and tired of accidentally touching the order/stop line and its change window pops up.

I have already contacted Service Desk and they have ignored me,

i have already touched the order/stop line and the window gets popped up when i touch it, it gets ignored, i can't tell if it's already there or not?

Hi! In Settings-Commerce-One click doesn't help?

Retsam:

I noticed that in the debugger on two-dimensional arrays you can see that the indices are rearranged.

The whole code should be provided preferably.
sergeev:

which index numbers are rearranged?

If I understand correctly, [0][1] must contain 0.1 (and apparently does), but is printed as 1. Whereas [1][0] should contain 1, but is printed as 0.1.

I assume that "columns" and "rows" were swapped during addressing at the moment of unmapping (in general addressing was broken).

sergeev:

I wrote back to Service Desk. They ignored it,

The application has been seen.