Errors, bugs, questions - page 3096

Ilyas #:

I recommend that you don't use the autoranging of the pointer into a link and do it explicitly as shown in the code below (highlighted in red):

Thanks!

func(*(&a)) works ))

mktr8591 #:

func(*(&a)) works ))

Why no reference error?

ZS But it's handy.

void f( MqlTick& ) {}

MqlTick g()
{
  MqlTick Tick;

return(Tick);
}

void OnStart()
{
  f(g()); // OK
}

fxsaber #:

Why is there no reference error?

I can't imagine any situation in MQL where a reference error should occur for pointers.

In your example with GetPointer, I think it's a compiler bug.

mktr8591 #:

I can't think of any situation in MQL where a reference error should occur for pointers.

Or rather, there is one example:

void func(T* &x);
//вызов
func(&y);

Personal account has collapsed, no matter where you click on it you get error 500...

Vladimir Pastushak #:
Personal account crashed, no matter where you click on it you get error 500...

The error has been corrected. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Can't you make it so that after you press "Clear" in the "Experts" logs tab, the logs will not be displayed in the current log list?

Sometimes you say to the terminal "That's enough! Stop it! Don't boil the pot!", but nothing helps, and it seems that under the weight of the generated information the computer will collapse into a black hole....

Details and clarifications:

OS version - same as everyone else.

Build - all builds.

PC configuration - IBM-PC compatible.

and a similar situation occurs when you see a running cockroach and can't hit it with your tap...

Andrey Dik #:

Can't you make it so that after you press "Clear" in the "Experts" logs tab, the logs will not be displayed in the current log list?

Sometimes you say to the terminal "That's enough! Stop it! Don't boil the pot!", but nothing helps, and it seems that under the weight of the generated information the computer will collapse into a black hole....

Build - all builds.

and a similar situation arises when you see a running cockroach and can't hit it with your tap...
Plus...

Andrey Dik #:

Build - all builds.

and a similar situation occurs when you see a cockroach running around and can't hit it with a tap...
I think if you have a looping message in the EA log, it's already moved beyond the MT or to the RAM and there's no way to stop it.

Is it possible to set a pause instead of TesterStop();?