Errors, bugs, questions - page 2987

Vladimir Karputov:

The breakpoint is shifted - as in CSeries::BufferResize the expert never goes into the code at all.

I thought that if a breakpoint is put on code that is not accessed, the debugger just doesn't do the breakpoint.

I.e. condition for breakpoint is not fulfilled.
Vladimir, am I missing something and is there something in the documentation about breakpoint shift?

inwinterborn:

I thought that if a breakpoint is placed on code that is not addressed, the debugger just doesn't make the stop.

I.e. breakpoint condition is not fulfilled.
Vladimir, am I missing something and is there something in the Documentation about breakpoint shift?

No, this knowledge is not from the Documentation.

Andrey Dik:

So? That's the thing, the prices could be anything, so which ones are the right ones?

The ones that came in.

You don't do these and other stupid checks, but you doequally stupid but much more expensive 0.0 checks?

It's hard to find anything cheaper than checking for zero. The robot's logic just shouldn't break down.

Vladimir Karputov:

No, this knowledge is not from the Documentation.

Thank you for your answer!

Vladimir Karputov:

The breakpoint is shifted - as in CSeries::BufferResize the examiner never goes in at all.

And sorry, but is this actually correct?)

inwinterborn:
And I'm sorry, but is it actually correct?)

I think this is correct, because unused code is simply cut out of the compiled file. And so the breakpoint is shifted to the nearest code that remains.

Vladimir Karputov:

I think this is correct, because unused code is simply cut out of the compiled file. And so the breakpoint is shifted to the nearest code that remains.

I see what it means now. Thanks for the clarification.

I run a script like this:

void OnStart()
  {
//---
   ResetLastError();
   Print(EnumToString(SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_EXCH_FUTURES_FORTS));   
   Print(GetLastError());                                      
  }

Result:

2021.03.18 13:01:48.706 TestBugEnumToString (Eu-6.21,H1)        SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_EXCH_OPTIONS
2021.03.18 13:01:48.706 TestBugEnumToString (Eu-6.21,H1)        0

Terminal:

2021.03.18 12:52:45.697 Terminal Opening Broker x64 build 2815 started for JSC ''Opening Broker''
2021.03.18 12:52:45.697 Terminal Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601, Intel Core i5-2520M @ 2.50GHz, 3 / 7 Gb memory, 29 / 287 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+3

What am I doing wrong?

mktr8591:

I run a script like this:

Result:

Terminal:

2021.03.18 12:52:45.697 Terminal Opening Broker x64 build 2815 started for JSC ''Opening Broker''
2021.03.18 12:52:45.697 Terminal Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601, Intel Core i5-2520M @ 2.50GHz, 3 / 7 Gb memory, 29 / 287 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+3

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the post.

This is an obsolete name for the same enumeration value, corrected it.

Ilyas:

Thanks for the message.

This is an obsolete name for the same enumeration value, corrected.

Thank you, that's reassuring!