Errors, bugs, questions - page 2638

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

If so much and regularly comes in, you can order a plugin for chrome ;)

No, that's not constructive, with such logic you can order a terminal for yourself (or write it yourself), and many other things, and you can forget about MQL at all.

Is there any way to estimate the cost of the cloud before using it?

For example, for example, the terminal now knows the performance index of my PC, knows the average performance of the agents in the cloud and the cost per minute of process time.

When I run my optimization, the tester shows how much time is left to complete (on local cores/agents). Why not write the estimated time and cost next to it if the same task was run in the cloud? Or at least write it in the optimization log.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It only took me a few days to switch from VC++ to MQL5. And it never, ever took me that long to find anything.

If you get "Market closed" message during trading, you should have a simple way to determine this state, instead of writing "kilometer-long" and complicated code.

Don't give me advice like that.

You are so cool, I am speechless.

But you did not manage to do a basic check of the trading session for some reason. Contact Freelance, they'll write you a "kilometre-long and complex" code for 30 quid.

I will give you advice as much as I think necessary. This is a public forum, not your kitchen.

Stanislav Korotky:

Is there any way to estimate the cost of the cloud before using it?

For example, for example, the terminal now knows the performance index of my PC, knows the average performance of the agents in the cloud and the cost per minute of process time.

When I run my optimization, the tester shows how much time is left to complete (on local cores/agents). Why not write the estimated time and cost next to it if the same task was run in the cloud? Or at least write it in the optimization log.

indirectly you can try to calculatehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/290130

I have estimated, it seems that the task that would be done by one agent on a major for about 1.5 days in the cloud will be done in 2-3 minutes for about $ 5

Hi all. Do you have any questions to ask or answer here?

Hello, can someone tell me why the information in MQL5 is not displayed correctly? I deposited a certain amount to the broker's account, then attached the account to MQL5, all operations on the account were displayed on the website. After some time I funded the broker's account again, but MQL5 does not show the deposit amount((((Please tell me why it is not correct?

29Pilot29:

Hi all. Are you allowed to ask or answer any questions here ?

Not any questions, just about MQL4/5.

Any questions can be asked here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

You are so tough, there are no words for it.

But you couldn't do a basic check of the trading session for some reason. Contact Freelance, they will write you a "kilometre-long and complex" code for 30 quid.

I will give you advice as much as I think necessary. This is a public forum, not your kitchen.

You still haven't understood what the point is, you probably haven't read my posts carefully. My point is to the developers, not you. I do not need your cheap advice.

Calm down and don't get so worked up.

Igor Makanu:

indirectly you can try to calculatehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/290130

I have estimated, it kind of turns out that the task that would be done by one agent on a major about 1.5 days in the cloud will be done in 2-3 minutes for the amount of about $ 5

I read it. Here it says MQ:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Genetic testing on MQL5 cloud, 'ate' all balance

MetaQuotes, 2018.11.15 15:49

What were the tests:

Expert Symbol Passes Agents USD Agents time Started Spent hh:mm
Three in One OPTIM AUDJPY.m, M1 588 917 7.16 22h 59m 2018.11.14 12:58 00:22
Three in One OPTIM EURAUD.m, M1 795 512 9.45 1d 13h 46m 2018.11.14 10:38 02:13
Three in One OPTIM USDCAD.m, M1 2366 512 4.41 1d 11h 35m 2018.11.14 09:50 01:45

Considering the savings is reasonable money.

But it's not very clear. What is "agent time" and why do we need it if we're paying for "Spent" I guess? Or is it not?

How can 588 passes be done on 917 agents? And even when 795 passes on 512 agents you get 1.5 passes in a job package, and as I recall packages consist of many passes - or don't they?

Stanislav Korotky:

Read. It says MQ:

But it's not very clear. What is 'agent time' and why do we need it if we're paying for 'Spent' I guess? Or is it not?

How can 588 passes be completed on 917 agents? And even when 795 passes on 512 agents you get 1.5 passes in a job package, and as I recall packages consist of many passes - or do you?

I don't know, I read a long time ago what was presented byhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/8060 and realised that one agent can be estimated as some kind of unit of performance:

(500 cloud agents * 24 minutes / 4 local agents) = 3000 minutes

Well exactly how much manpower has been spent you have already seen - quite expensive for my purposes - the result then is not guaranteed....

about evaluation in the form of agent = performance, there is some logic to it - CPU frequencies per core have long been around the maximum for all modern PCs, performance growth is mainly due to optimization of the CPU architecture