Errors, bugs, questions - page 2368

Fast528:

Can anyone tell me exactly what it is? I used to get a bunch of hieroglyphs after pressing the Learn button, which are not even translatable with the dictionary, individual words like "monkey" would pop up in the translation...

this is what it says now.
ᖠ눘햺㿬靣��㿬

Is it after clicking on this progress bar? I have a blank window coming out altogether.

Aleksey Rodionov:

Is it after clicking on this progress bar? I have a blank window coming out altogether.

I have 2 terminals from the alpari server, different builds, one is empty, the other has a piece of text

唃਄ᄓ潇慄摤⹹潣Ɑ䤠据ㄮ〭ث唃଄␓瑨灴⼺振牥獴朮摯摡祤挮浯爯灥獯瑩牯⽹㌱㄰̆ѕጃ䜪慄摤⁹敓畣敲䌠牥楴楦慣整䄠瑵潨楲祴ⴠ䜠ᜲㄍㄸ〰〷㈰㌶娵ഗ㠱〱㐱〰㘲㔳ずƃ腑⠰ं鸀ⳏྠഠᝪㄍ〸㈱㈰㄰〴娸రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ✰ࠂ陧셤룣僄ഗ㠱㄰㤱㠱㠱㔳ず「؊唃ᔝ̄Ċ々ȧⰈ煃埣톫ᝏㄍ〸㈱ㄱ㔵〳娸రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ⠰ं鑺轶熫᝝ㄍ〸ㄲㄹ㄰㐵娹రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ⠰ं쬀䂖产̢ᝡㄍ〸〴ㄸ㐳㌳娰రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ✰ࠂꍪᓒ凭ഗ㠱㐰㔰㘱㔴㘵ず「

Fast528:

I have 2 terminals from alpari, different builds, one is empty, the other has a piece of text

唃਄ᄓ潇慄摤⹹潣Ɑ䤠据ㄮ〭ث唃଄␓瑨灴⼺振牥獴朮摯摡祤挮浯爯灥獯瑩牯⽹㌱㄰̆ѕጃ䜪慄摤⁹敓畣敲䌠牥楴楦慣整䄠瑵潨楲祴ⴠ䜠ᜲㄍㄸ〰〷㈰㌶娵ഗ㠱〱㐱〰㘲㔳ずƃ腑⠰ं鸀ⳏྠഠᝪㄍ〸㈱㈰㄰〴娸రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ✰ࠂ陧셤룣僄ഗ㠱㄰㤱㠱㠱㔳ず「؊唃ᔝ̄Ċ々ȧⰈ煃埣톫ᝏㄍ〸㈱ㄱ㔵〳娸రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ⠰ं鑺轶熫᝝ㄍ〸ㄲㄹ㄰㐵娹రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ⠰ं쬀䂖产̢ᝡㄍ〸〴ㄸ㐳㌳娰రਰ̆ᵕЕਃԁ✰ࠂꍪᓒ凭ഗ㠱㐰㔰㘱㔴㘵ず「

Here is the text in my window: Hello

When I press the learn button, nothing happens. Bild 1968 of 7 January 2019

Aleksey Rodionov:

I have the text in the window: Hello

Similarly...

Aleksey Rodionov:
Also thought about this question, but it seems that the more you "click" in the terminal, the more progress, like using all the functions of the terminal.

and the prize will be at 100%?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

and the prize will be at 100%?

it's reset back to about 40%, now it's 24

Fast528:

so it's still resetting backwards.

and there's a divorce...

Maybe each broker adds his own information here. I, for example, have a clean terminal, @Fast528 has hieroglyphics, he is from Alpari.

Anzhela Sityaeva:

Good afternoon!

Some sort of Achievements appeared in build 1966. Does anyone know what this is and what it is for?

Aleksey Rodionov:
I was also thinking about it, but it seems that the more you "click" in the terminal, the more progress, like using all the functions of the terminal.
Fast528:

I had a lot of hieroglyphs in my life after clicking the Learn button but they are not interpreted by the dictionary, I translated some words like monkey...

here's the inscription now

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy tester

Beta build 1953: What is RATING button "Learning"?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2018.11.30 16:48

It's an element of gamification through the recording of achievements.

We will guide traders on how to take advantage of this or that platform feature to get a more detailed understanding.

Sergey Basov:

Thanks for the reply, but it's not working yet...